Lawn Pros LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2008

Not Rated| 36 Reviews

Free estimates, Insured, Workers Comp, Over 30 years experience, Professional and Creative...

Realescapes Lawn Care LLC

We are a local family owned business serving the west side of Cincinnati for over 25 years.

10/11/2016

We have been using them for years. They are incredible knowledgeable. They help us decide what to do and give us advise on what type of plants or bushes we should have. We know we can trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mulched, trimmed, and cut the grass. I have used them to plant flowers.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

06/02/2015

They are prompt in responding to our calls and questions.  They're recommendations for maintenance are always thoughtfully expressed and keep in mind cost.  We really trust their opinion and have been using them for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We pay $150 per month during the spring and fall seasons for lawn and yard care.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/30/2015

I love working with Lawn Pros they do an excellent job of taking care of my lawn. They are professional and courteous and come weekly to take care of my lawn.  They are attentive to all my needs.  Really great people to work with.  I've reccommended to my neighbors one either side and they were hired to their lawns too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The folks at Lawn Pros have been my lawn care professionals for 2 years. They cut my lawn, trim, clean up and clean out my beds and put in mulch each year.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

03/06/2015

They are great. They were on time. They came out and did the job. They responded to our calls. It was nice to have someone do a onetime cut for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Pros LLC just did a onetime cut for us. They also cleaned up all the leaves.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

12/26/2014

They are wonderful. I have had nothing but a good expierence with them. I have been using them since March and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and performed a fall clean up: cleaned up leaves, mowed the lawn one last time, and cleaned the beds and carried off all the debris.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscape (hardscape, pavers, plants, pruning, mulching, design and installation), lawn care (mowing, overseeding, leaf removal), gutter cleaning, snow plowing (we don't remove snow), salting, small to medium tree removal

large tree removal, aeration