Larry's Lock Safe & Security Center Inc

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since September 2001

For Cincinnati company locksmiths, the professionals at Larry's Lock Safe and Security can help ensure your commercial or industrial property is safe and secure. We provide a wide range of options for our clients, from the most basic locks to the most advanced keypad systems on the market. When you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy locksmith, our company has the knowledgeable professionals and reputation to protect your business's assets and inventory. Cost determined by the job. Additional contact name - Carolyn Puthoff. Additional email - cputhoff@larryslock.com. Award winning....

Turnkey Services

9  REVIEWS
Turnkey Services

Owner operated Auto, Residential, Commercial and Correctional Locksmith. I have over 25 years of experience, I respond quickly and ensure the job is done right before I leave. My specialty is locksmith services, and I also build decks, pergolas, handymen work and more. Please call or message to schedule.

06/13/2018

The technician showed up in the time frame designated. He was able to make extra keys in his van. I was not happy with what he charged me. I was charged for 6 locks but only needed 4 rekeyed since I had purchased one set of locks and had the rest matched to that one. I did not receive the senior discount and I was overcharged $75.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the locks changed on two doors to match the lock I had purchased.

CATEGORY doors

09/09/2017

We were surprised that it took a week to get the new lock installed after someone came to our house and measured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lock for front door.

08/26/2016

Couldn't find my name on the schedule the day the work was to be performed. After being asked who did you make your appointment with?" and being placed on a long long hold, the CSR "found" my reservation and confirmed I wasn't on the work schedule. After another long hold, was told they would be able to do the job anyways. Asked not to be the first job during the 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM window. Was told...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change of locks on 2 doors, plus keys.

10/11/2015

I have used this provider's services before so I knew what to expect.  The provider (can't remember his name, sorry) arrived on time, and re-keyed three locks.  Service was quick and efficient and he was very pleasant.  Would not hesitate to use this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed three locks so that they use the same key.  I am not totally sure of the date of service but I think it was mid-May 2015.

10/06/2015

Professional and courteous service.  Definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed four locks and repaired one lock.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locksmith. Safe sales. Commercial doors. Frames. Electronic access control. CCTV systems.

Monitored residential burglar alarms.