Jim Eckhoff Plumbing

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since April 2003

Family owned and operated, additional DBA - Jim Eckhoff plumbing inc. Has been providing plumbing services to the greater cincinnati area for over 30 years. Whether it is residential or commercial, customer's can rely on jim eckhoff plumbing, inc. Because they know they are getting quality service thay can trust....

SepTeK Septic Tank Tank Services

SepTeK & DrainTeK are locally owned and operated by Scott DeHart and Family. The DeHart family grew up in the Septic & Plumbing Business, With over 40 Years of experience you are guaranteed to receive the most professional service by a knowledgeable technician in the most effective manner. We guaranteed customer satisfaction with every service and welcome any comment about our services for you. Additional fax - (866) 325-8895. Additional DBA - DrainTek. Additional phone number: 513-494-2975.

C

12/17/2018

Beware, the price charge was not what I was quoted. The person told me that I was on the clock from the time he left the previous location, not when he arrived to start the work. I couldn’t believe it. I was given no receipt and was told that it would be mailed to me… I still have not received the receipt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

08/12/2017

I have a plumber that I use, that I really like. It's just a little small, independent company. It's really small. Rapid response. Very professional. They don't charge you a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clogged bathtub drain.

06/14/2017

Fast, punctual, great communication. A general estimate was given up front after I asked about pricing, and a bill was mail weeks later. Slightly more expensive than hoped for, but work was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple small plumbing issues, from leaky faucet to leaking AC drain pipe.

05/17/2017

They were responsive and friendly! The plumber was very nice and gave me some tips to prevent reoccurrence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my laundry room drain cleared.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

04/19/2017

They were prompt and professional and only did service that needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Eric come over for several projects; two were minor emergencies. The first time we had the regulator on the main valve and it blew a hole in the expansion tank. This was on a Sunday. The second time he replaced our sump pump Just this past week he came out to place a ground wire on the gas line and saved us a lot of money by checking the hot water tank and expansion tank and letting us know that they were in working order before we sold our home. This last time he repaired a pipe leak and fixed from the previous handyman's work and reversed the washers that were installed incorrectly. Kudos goes to Judy in the office for handling everything so professionally and promptly..

CATEGORY plumbing

Sewer Cleaning, Inspection, Pipe Work, Video Inspection, Excavation, Repair & Replace- Water Line, Gas Line, Sewer Line, Water Heater, Kitchen & Bathroom Fixtures

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover