J Royce Auto Glass

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 428821

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Locally owned and operated, J Royce Auto Glass prides itself on superior service at an affordable rate. BBB accredited- A rating! Our lifetime warranty protects you and your vehicle, and our professionally trained, certified technicians ensure a top notch installation. Repair or replacement, we come to you at no extra charge! Not only are you protected, but we aim to protect the environment as well! J Royce Auto Glass recycles all of our used glass and as many products and materials as possible! We received the 2016 Sustainability Award from the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance for these practices. Feel good about supporting a company that strives for a greener tomorrow. J Royce Auto Glass. The first choice. The best choice....

auto glass repair (29)auto repair (2)window replacement (1)

06/02/2020

Blake showed up at the appointed time. He was very courteous and finished the work in a professional manner. I would highly recommend J Royce Auto Glass for all your auto glass needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Front Windshield Glass which was cracked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

03/14/2020

Excellent, friendly and prompt service. The window was fixed within a couple days of the accident.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken rear window on a Toyota Prius V

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/08/2019

Excellent job! They even detected a small nick in the glass, were careful to show where the nick was, and then took it back to the shop to get another piece of glass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front windshield replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/16/2018

I contacted several companies when a branch fell on our car and broke the windshield. One was out of business, a couple didn't call back, and one couldn't fit us in quickly enough. J Royce was responsive and quick and did a quality job. Definitely would call on them again if needed and would recommend their work to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

11/06/2018

Awesome, on time, polite, half the price of Safelite, and I like that it's local. Said that my money would also go towards when I actually need the windshield replaced as well. Very happ!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chip in windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

06/20/2018

This was one of those, "creeping cracks in the windshield because some sort of rock hit it" things. You know, covered by insurance, with a small deductible. I chose them based on Angies List reviews and they lived up to them. They were punctual, professional and clear about how long I should wait before driving or taking the car through a car wash. I have had no problems with the replacement winds...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

06/14/2018

The technician (Blake) was very professional and accommodating. I was originally scheduled on a day with uncertain weather. He arrived and after discussion we rescheduled for two days later. He was very understanding about my discomfort with a possible pop up shower and was not annoyed at all at having to reschedule. Two days later he and another technician arrived on time and replaced the windshi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield Replacement

CATEGORY auto repair,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

12/06/2017

Great. They called when they arrived in the parking lot and finished in about 20min. The price was alot less than the last time I had it replaced with another company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windsheild replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

11/22/2017

J.Royce are punctual, fast, and professional. Several of their competitors wanted me to wait several days. From the time I called to the time the windshield was replaced was less than 24 hours. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Windshield

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

10/11/2017

Excellent, could not have asked for better. This was covered by my insurance. I called insurance on Monday, they contacted the service provider who called me back very quickly. I was informed i would receive a call on Tuesday morning with a two hour window of arrival. I got that call and they arrived promptly on time. They were very professional and pleasant and seemed very skilled and efficient. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracked car windshield replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

Auto Glass- Repair, Replacement, Removal & Installation. Wiper Blades.

Window Tinting.