HOME DEPOT

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2001

B Rated | 25 Reviews

HOME IMPROVEMENT RETAILER....

Mella Window & Carpet Cleaning

Mella Window & Carpet Cleaning - Locally owned/operated. Serving all of NKY and Greater Cincinnati. Check us out at www.mellaservices.com or follow us on Facebook. Clearly The Best Choice!

Offers by Mella Window & Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

05/27/2019

Do not buy a window from home depot. The saleman was very nice. But installation is a nightmare. I have had 6 appointments to have window installed. One contraction canceled 3 times and did not show or call for the fourth appointment. A second Home Depot supplied contractor has now canceled at the last minute two times. If you have a life with other things to do buy a window somewhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a replacement window

CATEGORY custom cabinets

02/20/2017

It was okay. They should have people trained to help me measure and determine what I wanted. I would use them for some things but probably not for the countertops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went through Home Depot. They provided a countertop for my bathroom.

CATEGORY countertops

05/04/2016

Home Depot hired KBR to do the actual work. We did have a dispute on the type of edging that they do, we selected the bull-nose type of edging. KBR came out to measure and we got the quote from Home Depot they were charging us additional for extra corners. KBR said if we do that type of edging there will be additional charges. Every time we would ask KBR a question about the extra charge they woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Home Depot for to install a new granite counter top, a Blanco Sink, and Hansgrohe faucet.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/29/2014

I installed the kitchen floor and the cabinets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They designed a kitchen for me and it was within my budget

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,home improvement stores

07/09/2014

They were excellent. I love them. They did a wonderful job. When I went back to the store, I even looked up the person who set everything up and I told her how nice they looked. Everybody was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot to have new kitchen cabinets put in. They took down the old ones and installed new ones.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

CARPET/CARPET PADDING, VINYL FLOORING, PERGO/LAMINATE, HARDWOOD FLOORING, GE SMART WATER HEATERS, KITCHEN CABINETS, COUNTERTOPS, EXTERIOR DOORS, GARAGE DOORS, GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, ROOFING, VINYL SIDING, VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS.