Home Based Carpet & Flooring LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

P.O. Box 498869

Cincinnati, OH 45249

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AT YOUR LOCATION...... We are an Exclusive Shop at Home family owned & operated flooring resource for your home or business. Due to warranty, we only install flooring purchased through our company. You deal with the owners who come to your home with flooring and carpet samples. You get that special treatment like our family and friends did who've needed flooring over the last 40 years. We understand the need to talk to someone you are comfortable with and can ask as many questions or concerns you may have before making a decision. Then get the job done right the first time. You can expect professional knowledge and a polite conversation. Direct warehouse prices save you hundreds of dollars on top quality name brand carpet and flooring. We bring flooring samples directly to your home or business. We guarantee on-time delivery and installation. Look at carpet and flooring samples in your home to see how your new floor will coordinate with your existing decor and/or color schemes. We also use Certified Flooring Installers (CFI). We strive to get you the best floor covering at the best possible price to do the best job for you and your family. Pleasing you with your purchase and being able to call you next year to see how happy you are is very important to our family. We depend on your REVIEWS and your word of mouth advertising to your family and circle of friends. Call us today at 513-373-8540 for a free quote!...

Carpet Sales and Installation (215)Flooring Sales and Installation (154)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (15)Ceramic Tile (8)Drywall (1)

01/20/2020

I was very pleased with the work done and the whole process overall. Everything went smoothly, no problems whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed replacement floors in the kitchen and two bathrooms.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for you order of Southwind luxury vinyl plank flooring. You can expect lots of easy care when it calls for ground in dirt. I sent out our care and warranty information. Lot's great advice. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions about your new flooring. Sincerely, Greg K.
C

01/07/2020

I was looking for quote, possible removal of carpet & install of LVP through Angie's List. I was messaged back from this company almost immediately, which was refreshing. It was mentioned immediately that I found the right company I was looking for. I provide plenty of information, links and pictures, and asked a few questions, of which none were answered, rather I was told they didnt use the prod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet removal & LVP install

CATEGORY flooring

1/14/2020 Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your inquiry. I only have a invoice for your job. I don't think we actually installed your flooring. You might want to check your records to find out where you purchased the flooring from. Thanjk You,

11/27/2019

I’ve been doing business with Greg, Judy and Brandon for over 25yrs. Fourth time they have installed carpet for me. Professional, prompt, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I will be hiring them again to install the stairs, hall and bedrooms next.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room and dining room carpet installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Thanks you [Member Name Removed] for the order of new Dreamweaver Carpet by Engineered Floors. The new carpet (Montauk) will give you lots of really good spot and stain removal over the upcoming years. I will mail your care and warranty booklet. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions about your purchase. We do appreciate your review on Angie's List! You could have purchased from lot...

11/16/2019

After a big box store screwed up they were able to fit us in so our Thanksgiving was saved. Won’t be the cheapest but the quality is outstanding. I would recommend again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet our entire basebt

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/2019 Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the order of new Dreamweaver soft carpet for your lower level. We sincerely appreciate your business as well as your very kind review. I mailed out your care and warranty information. There is some really good information on spots and stain removal. Also when to have your carpet cleaned and what type system to use. to have your carpet cleaned. Thanks Aga...

10/28/2019

Everything was exactly as priced. They were very accommodating to our schedule and the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the order of new Dreamweaver Carpet as well as allowing us to come into your home and carpet your entire second floor. You will find that the new carpet will give you years of service as well as removing spots and stains from the carpet. I mailed you the care and warranty information this past weekend. It contains lots of really good information on the exa...

08/27/2019

I can not express how great Greg and his staff is. I found them on Angie’s list and I can highly recommend them for any flooring needs you may have. We planned my work and they went above and beyond what was expected. I was constantly updated on the progress and their follow through was very much appreciated. So refreshing to work with such professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen, hall, half bath & entryway flooring

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

08/22/2019

The sales process was excellent. Through a phone call, they got the general idea of what I was looking for. They brought a number of selections (styles, price points, colors) for me to review and were not pushing the higher priced options. They provided detailed thoughts on usage and location and were extremely helpful in the decision making process. Judy and Brandon made measurements while Greg t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing carpet in 3 large rooms and putting a runner on the steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

8/23/2019 [Member Name Removed], We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to sell and install your new Dreamweaver Carpet The new Dazzling style in color-moonstone will give you and your family years of really good wear and spot and stain removal. Most spots come up with a white cotton towel and warm water. You will receive the Engineered Floors care and maintenance hand book that you will want to ...

07/30/2019

Greg and team did a great job working with us getting logistics worked out to get the carpet installed. The team was very courteous and clean and we came home from vacation to brand new carpet which was exciting! The team as a whole were very respectful, honest, and helpful along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installed on upper floor of home.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

07/30/2019

Greg was very knowledgeable and responsive. We had planned on getting another quote but felt confident enough after 1st meeting to hire Greg and team. The installers were experienced and efficient and explained everything well. I would definitely hire this team again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation for 1st and 2nd floor of home

07/29/2019

Greg was great to work with. He went out of his way to get my carpet installed quickly to meet my timeline. Very reasonable pricing and would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New carpet in a house I remodeled

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

SHOP AT HOME for carpet, laminate, hardwood flooring and luxury vinyl tile and plank sales & installation. We know who is coming to perform you flooring installation.

ask for details