Health First Physicians LLC

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 23 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 65 patients per day....

10/06/2014

I have been seeing her for about fifteen years. She is thorough, takes her time, and does not rush.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mary Mosko is my primary care physician.

10/03/2014

She's excellent. I love her. She takes the necessary time with each patient to answer all questions. They've moved to a new facility and it's nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my GP. This was my mother's GP and I've been using her for 10+  years.

08/13/2014

She's been my family doctor for a while. She's very thorough. I trust her. She's always available. The office environment is very nice. Sometimes, I may have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Dr. Mary Mosko. I take my dad there and my daughter goes there.

06/10/2014

The office was efficient and clean and the receptionist staff were all friendly and accommodating. Wait time was minimal. I needed an EKG and this was completed in my visit and reviewed with me while I was there. The nurse who assisted Dr. Matunis was professional and comforting. Dr. Matunis was patient, kind and I felt very much at ease in her presence and in her knowledge of medicine in direct c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a new family care physician as mine had retired. I researched this doctor on my insurance company's "find a doctor" site and on Angie's List. She had excellent reviews and she was close to where I live. Her offices are conveniently located across the street from a hospital. It was easy to park and easy to find her offices.

01/02/2014

It was excellent.  She is just wonderful.  She is the best primary care physician I've ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a checkup on my medical issues.

Family Practice