Halpin Plumbing Inc

A 219 Reviews

Founded 1951 • Angie's List since January 2003

5177 Fishwick Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45216

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com...

plumber (200)drain cleaning (30)sewer cleaning (13)water heater repair and installation (11)home remodeling (10)well and water pump (10)excavating (9)gas leak repair (8)home remodeling (8)drain pipe installation (4)small appliance repair (3)

06/11/2020

Great ! Darryl came on time, fully equipped with his two assistants, and jack-hammered the basement floor, removed the old pipe and basement floor drain all the way to the flange beneath the toilet on the first floor with PVC pipe. They also repaired a portion of the 2nd floor toilet drain pipe in the basement, re-poured concrete and smoothed the repaired floor, and cleaned up everything at the en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The first floor toilet cast iron drain pipe needed to be replaced due to deterioration and clogging.

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Photo for Halpin Plumbing Inc - 5177 Fishwick Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 38634524

06/01/2020

Had them come to primarily look at my sewer line and main stack (old, cast iron) for a second opinion, as well as thoughts on the hot water heater. A team of two guys came, on time (actually, a little early) and seemed nice enough, and seemed to be relatively knowledgeable. Told me I would get a quote in a day or two. Now it’s a full two weeks later. Have called back at least twice to ask them to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never sent a quote

CATEGORY water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Hi - I am very sorry this was your first experience with us and that to get a response you needed to resort to writing bad reviews. Hopefully you can see from our other reviews this is an uncommon situation for us and although we do our best to give great service to everyone it seems like your job slipped through the cracks. We have talked to the technician and the office staff for letting this go...

05/20/2020

Thank you Halpin! Called them after hours, team was there within an hour and replaced our dead sump pump. Team was professional and patient while we worked through our home warranty process. Excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

CATEGORY small appliance repair,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

01/08/2020

The scheduler on the phone was easy to work with and got me in quickly. I was given an estimate on the phone which not all companies do- I liked that. The two people who showed up to do the job were able to come even earlier than planned and called me to ask if that was okay which I liked. They were quite professional and I felt comfortable having them in my home and around my family. They worked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace two toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are lucky to have a great staff and look forward to working for you in the future!

10/24/2018

Perfect, prompt, polite, very reasonable price .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We look forward to working with you in the future!

08/22/2018

quite well, very good explanation and install

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old clawfoot tub faucet and shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Thanks for reviewing our company - we are glad to hear you were happy with our service. We look forward to helping you in the future!

08/04/2018

Scott was very professional and polite while explaining to me what caused the leak and instead of giving me leap service on how he would fix it, he told me how I could fix the problem all by myself. These are the kind of trustworthy professionals that you hope you find when you have something that needs fixing in your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting for leak in shower stall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

06/24/2018

Old fixtures on the bathtub and shower were old and corroded. The tub and shower were otherwise in good shape. A previous company said we needed to replace the bathtub and shower! Got an estimate from Halpin’s (Kevin) who said it would be no problem replacing the fixtures. Fixtures were polished brass and hard to find. On following up with the company, Kevin had left, but Lisa was very helpful. Re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fixtures for obathtub and shower fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/18/2018

The office people were very helpful selecting the faucet we wanted and Adrian the technician they sent out to first diagnose and then replace the faucet was professional , friendly and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sink leak and faucet needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Thanks for the review - it was a pleasure working with you and finding a product that you liked and met your needs! We look forward to working with you in the future.

05/31/2018

he said he could not fix it.. I found someone that could

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked toiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

HI - we looked into your job and saw that due to the age of your toilet, we recommended a replacement instead of sinking money into a repair that may not last as long. We would have been happy to complete the repair if it was the only option you were looking for and apologize for any inconvenience.

Residential & Commercial Plumbing – Backflow Testing, Drain Cleaning, Gas Leak Detection, Remodeling, Repair, Tank Less Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water & Sewer Line Repairs, & Water Softeners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available