Group Health Associates

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 23 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

Fox, Dr. Robert B.

12  REVIEWS
Fox, Dr. Robert B.

Fox Dental Excellence is located in Mason OH. and operated by Dr. Fox and his team. Dr. Fox specializes in General dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Invisalign. He takes a special interest in esthetic and restorative solutions for his patients, and offers gentle and personalized dental care. Please mention Angie's List when you call our office at 513.339.3322 to schedule. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx.

09/18/2018

I have been a patient with Group Health Associates for 37 years. Enough said!

CATEGORY dermatologist, family doctor

D

01/08/2016

I was told that as a new patient I could not be seen for five weeks.  I felt this was unreasonable and scheduled with another doctor who saw me in three days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had severe foot pain and called to  make an appointment to find out what was the problem.

02/09/2015

Appointment was on time as scheduled. Dr. was ver thorough and my results from blood work were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Dr. Is part of the group

11/11/2014

Beautifully. A great doc with a gifted surgical hand. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery

CATEGORY surgeons

C

10/30/2014

Very small crowded room. Dr. checked whole body for skin issues. Fast visit and I felt that it was not very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spots on skin

Multi Specialty