Greater Cincinnati Assoc Phys

Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

12/28/2013

It went very well. Dr. Rupp is very through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Physical He is a very good doctor who has taken care of my husband and I for many years. He is caring and knowledgeable. We will continue to see him in the future.

05/06/2013

HORRIBLE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Rupp is my dads family doctor - not by choice tho. My father is older 70's, and his prior doctor retired. Dr Rupp got his file. I understand that my dad isnt easy to work with, but from day 1 I remember my dad complaining that the doctor didnt want to have any repor with him. Just straight to the current problem of check up. My dad has been seeing this man for about 7-8 years now. Most of the time my dad goes in he compalins of having a hard time breathing/dizziness, etc. The doctor just shrugged him off and said to keep taking his meds - blood pressure and anti-anxiety meds. More recently my dad complained again about unable to breath, troubles sleeping, etc. Dr Rupp finally sent him for tests. Tests came back that he has Emphasema - docotr asked if dad smoked...My dad has smoked since he was a teenager! How did this man not know this!!! I am furious at all the wasted time and money my dad has spent with this so called doctor!!! I would never recommend this man to take care of my worst enemy!

07/24/2012

I went in for my annual exam, we talked she did bloodwork, and an EKG in office then we chatted about my prescribed medications how they were working and wether or not we needed to change anything ask about Mammogram & Pap, and wanted to set me up for colonoscopy. (see I told you thorough) She explains she like to see her patients twice a year for this type of exam, she explained it is much easier...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed Insurance and had to select a new primary Physician she had been suggested by another patient as a great physician, and she is she is extremely thorough. This was my annual visit however she does 2 annuals a year. I just love her.

08/24/2011

There were a few issues during this visit with my medical record because the practice has recently joined Mercy Healthcare and changed record systems.   Dr. Lenz did walk through both my new and old record to make sure that everything was up to date. Dr. Lenz is approachable and very nice. She answers questions and makes sure that other recommended procedures (mammograms, bone densitiy scans,  col...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly physical.  There were a few issues during this visit with my medical record because the practice has recently joined Mercy Healthcare and changed record systems.   Dr. Lenz did walk through both my new and old record to make sure that everything was up to date. Dr. Lenz is approachable and very nice. She answers questions and makes sure that other recommended procedures (mammograms, bone densitiy scans,  colonoscopies) are up to date.

CATEGORY knee doctor

10/01/2009

I like that they can get me in within twenty four to forty eight hours of when I get sick and call the office. There is always a bit of a wait in the office prior to my appointments, however I never feel rushed through my appointments. I give the office all A's and I will continue to go into them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians for my primary health care. I have been going to them for the past five years. I most recently went in for a physical.

Endocrinology & metabolism.