Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Midwest PROTECH LLC

110  REVIEWS
Midwest PROTECH LLC

We've been serving the Greater Cincinnati area since 2007 and are located in Bridgetown, Ohio just outside of Cheviot. Our focus is on small business and residential computer repair services, best virus removal process in the business and networking services. We are an Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, a long time member and listed business in Angie's List and we highly reviewed on other review/rating sites.

07/18/2016

When they loaded they were on time. They put everything in in a timely manner and took the old stuff away. They put the old fridge down in the basement without a cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For Appliance Sales, I use Best Buy.

C

10/16/2014

The fan went out recently.  I've called 3 different appliance repair companies but Samsung and LG won't release the replacement parts.   I was happy with the price.  I thought it was a great deal back then.  The people at Best Buy were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Samsung refrigerator.

09/03/2014

Bought new computer at this Best Buy in July 2014. Took home; found out we couldn't transfer any data; returned to store same day & they replaced processor, which worked out fine.  About a month after transferring all data from old to new computer, screen went blank after I logged in.  Agent Justin at drop off very good about explaining all options, depending on whether it was a hardware or softwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed viruses from desktop computer processor.

CATEGORY computer repair

06/02/2012

We have shopped here before. I give them a "B" overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a computer.

CATEGORY computer sales

06/01/2012

They had a big selection, and their prices were competitive. The microwave I purchased went on sale the next weekend, and they refunded me the difference. The people were very helpful, and I was pleased. They had good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a built in microwave.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available