Fusion Roofing & Restoration

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since March 2015

Fusion Roofing & Restoration has a full time staff of roofing technicians with many years of industry experience. We are able to offer in depth personalized attention that larger firms miss and the professionalism that small companies lack. We do offer financing, supervision on every job, and several layers of quality control....

McGrath & Company

McGrath and Co. Roofing is a full service roofing contractor providing roofing, siding, and window replacement in the greater Cincinnati area. With over 40 years of business experience, McGrath is your go-to contractor for full roof replacements. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business and our team members always put the needs of the person or business first. Regardless of whether your project is large or small, our contractors will treat you with respect and tackle the work with a professional attitude. Experienced in the tedious and stressful insurance claim process, McGrath can handle this for our clients to ease the burden of any storm damage to your roof and home. If quality, service, installation and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry is something you’re interested in give us a call.

09/15/2019

Clear communication, professional, job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingle Repair

08/15/2019

Nothing could have been more simple than working with Fusion Roofing for our home owner claim. It was easy, they were always on time, worked harder and faster than I could have ever imagined. I could not be more happy with their services, professionalism, and attention to detail. My house looks brand NEW

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House siding

06/10/2019

Very well, responsive estimators, quality work in a timely fashion at reasonable rates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Box gutter repair, rubber roofing and shingle installation

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/30/2019

I am pleased with the work that the team from Fusion did. They were prompt getting started on the scheduled date, and were on task until the job was completed the next day. The roof looks very good. I will certainly refer anyone that inquires about having work done to contact them. The one critique that I would offer is it did take nearly three weeks to get on the schedule. I know weather was a fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

03/11/2019

Fusion roofing were top notch. They discovered two issues with my roof va the other companies only could speculate on one issue. They came and did the job ahead of schedule. To beat a snowstorm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage leak

CATEGORY roofing

Roof repair & Replacement. Box Gutters. Insulation. Seamless Gutters. Vinyl Siding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available