Denny R Painting

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2016

Awards & Badges

4638 Sycamore Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45236

COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me your vision and I will make it come true not finishing til you are satisfied. We have won the Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2015- 19...

interior painting (39)plaster (6)house painting (5)drywall repair (2)fencing (1)

01/03/2021

Very good paint job done on second floor of home. They are very good in keeping in contact with you regarding scheduling, start day, etc. Any issue you find they will take care of. You should have flexibility in scheduling work as other jobs may have unknown issues, changes in plans etc. It goes with the work. Be clear on what you want done with wall patching etc., as they more perfect you want th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted second flr of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we enjoyed working with you.

11/05/2020

Painted 7 areas in my house, along with a few drywall repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were prompt , easy to work with, cleaned up after they were done. Definitely hiring next time .

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you [Member Name Removed]it was a pleasure to see your rooms transform .

03/23/2020

Great job. Guys were punctual, considerate and met the timeline I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Can’t wait to help you with your next project.

02/16/2020

Did a great job. He sent his worker to paint but he came when completed to see if work was satisfactory. would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom and kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2020

Thank you, We enjoyed this job, and look forward to helping you again when you are in need of our services, Jacqueline. D.
D

11/18/2019

He an I scheduled an appointment to get an estimate. He forgot. We scheduled a second appointment. He did not show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

I’m Sorry... [Member Name Removed], Sometimes these appointments slip away from me, in this case I saw your date was posted on the following month. I will compensate your trouble with a $150 credit and resolve this issue properly. Please accept my apology and we can go forward to solve and make sure you are satisfied with our work. Apologies, Denny

10/23/2019

Great job. Attention to detail was fabulous!! Arrived here when they said, worked hard when they were here. Pleasant attitude and wonderful job. Will have them back and will recommend him every time someone asks for a painters name!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck and whole first floor interior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/21/2019

The painting went very well. The repairs were done well. Denny is quick to respond. A couple mistakes were made, but he fixed them. He was very helpful in choosing the colors for the house. Really nice overall paint job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and wallpaper removal on a house, minor wall repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

Photo for Denny R Painting - 4638 Sycamore Rd, Cincinnati, OH - 38058899

Thank you [Member Name Removed], The end result, is stunning compared to where we started. I wish I took before and after on this one.

05/08/2019

Reached out to this company to get a estimate. They replied with email and a date was set but no time was given, 3 days before the appointment I contacted them about a time. They said had no record of this appointment ? I sent their original email back to them and they replied would be out same day as set before between 4-5 pm.The day of appointment, NO ONE SHOWED UP nor did I get a call if there ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small painting project

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

[Member Name Removed] never did respond to my emails in time for me to make the appointment. If he would have responded the day before I made the appointment we could have done an estimate. I didn’t have his number and the email response was delayed. My hands were tied. Please call me to reschedule and get a chance to give you a credit for your time. Please call directly 5132548967

02/18/2019

This was great. I fielded bids from several contractors and Denny R Painting was one of the lowest. I hired them in part because of price and in part because their schedule fit mine. We had some smoke damage on the ceiling that they primed and painted over and it looks as good as new. Our bathroom was a hideous brown color and now is a beautiful green. Our dining room is now a fabulous yellow-gold...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted bathroom, dining room, and living room ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]

12/29/2018

This is the second year we have had Denny come in the fall to paint more areas in the house. He did a great job in 2017 and again this time. We will have him return in 2019 to finish one more area in the house. We would never even consider another painter at this point. Denny does excellent work and offers great suggestions as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting in garage and basement .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Denny R Painting is a high end painting company doing detail work and repair. We explore all types of painting techniques and approaches. The color consulting is way to balance ideas off each other to make a solid plan.

Ask for details.