DB Lawn & Landscape Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2009

DB Lawn & Landscape, Inc. was Founded in 2004 by David M. Bretnitz. We have built our reputation on providing professional service and unsurpassed quality. From conception to completion, we strive to continually exceed our clients expectations. DB specializes in creating Custom Outdoor Living Spaces! "We pride ourselves on our attention to detail that others fail to notice. Quality and integrity are paramount throughout every job. I personally invite you to experience the DB Difference." - David M. Bretnitz, President...

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angie's List

D

04/18/2016

See other post.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a great meeting to discuss the work to be preformed and then he never gave me the estimate he promised or got back in touch dispite efforts to contact him. I called and left a message, emailed and spoke once on the phone. He promised to have it the following Monday (4 weeks after our initial meeting!) and then never delivered. No explanations or excuses.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for not providing you with an estimate in a timely fashion. It has been an extremely busy season so far and unfortunately we fell behind on designs and proposals. Please accept our apology and if you are still interested in receiving your proposal I will make sure someone has it to you in the next 2 days. Thanks again for the opportunity!

02/10/2016

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with both of you!

06/08/2015

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

01/02/2015

I am sorry, the provider is correct..it was for another company..again so sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave me an estimate on work that he suggested needed to be done

CATEGORY landscaping

Dear [member name removed], I think you may have our Company mistaken for someone else. We have never met with or provided an estimate/proposal to anyone located at your address. However, we would love the opportunity to provide you with a quote for the work you are looking to have completed. Please contact us at 513-227-9434 if you are still searching for a landscape provider. Thanks!- David

10/07/2014

This was the first project we hired them for. They had done some work for a neighbor and we hired them based on the work they had completed for them. For the quality of product and service they provide, they are competitive to others. They completed the job in about one week. They discussed everything with us so that we knew prior to any work they were going to do throughout the process. Communica...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some replacement of old landscaping and re-designed the front of the house. They also built a stone wall and installed LED landscape lighting.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Design and Installation, landscapes, hardscapes, ponds, streams, waterfalls, patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, decks, pergolas, wood structures, landscape lighting, shrubs, trees, irrigation, seed & sod, fences, drainage, masonry, mulching, pruning, fertilization, weed control, leaf cleanup & removal.

Lawn Mowing (but we can recommend several great mowing companies in the area!)

Free Estimates, Design Fees May Apply