Criterium-Cincinnati Engineers

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9069 Arrowhead Ct

Cincinnati, OH 45231

We are part of a network of national engineering firms. Our parent firm was established over 50 years ago and Criterium Engineers has been present in the Cincinnati area under various firms for over 25 years. We provide a broad range of engineering inspection and investigation services for buildings. These services include home and structural inspections, mold and moisture investigations, reserve and transition studies for community associations, and property condition assessments. All of our engineers are professionally licensed in OH and/or KY. We strive to provide neutrality and professionalism in our services. We also consider every property we investigate to be someone's home or major investment. We provide services that we would like to receive if we were hiring us. We aren't the cheapest; but we are among the best. And we intend to continue being that way. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist....

Home inspection (28)Structural Engineering (28)Mold Testing and Remediation (3)Uncategorized Services (2)

06/21/2019

I contacted this company on Angie's List recommendation but it is impossible to get a hold of these people. They simply do not return communications, or when they do it is many, many days late. I have been waiting for a return call so that we could schedule service for several days and nothing. By contrast I was able to schedule an appointment with another company in under 24 hours when it became ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an assessment of our second story to see how much weight it would handle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

I don't know and have never spoken with this woman. I am assuming it is his wife? Anyway, I have spoken with the husband several times and have had quite a few emails going regarding pricing, scheduling and he told me the week before last that he was going to be away last week. He said he would contact me when he got back. I contacted him today with no response. Then I get this review. I had no pr...

04/06/2019

Excellent. Matt provided detailed information of what needed to be done to correct the issues and submitted his report quickly so closing of the property could move forward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Engineer assessment of repair to damage floor joists

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

02/01/2019

It went fantastic. Friendly, professional, thorough, quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Engineer to determine needs for replacing load bearing wall with a beam

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

12/21/2018

Went very well. Scheduling went very smooth, along with getting an appointment quickly. Matt the engineer who came to my home was knowledgeable, thorough, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural inspection of the foundation of an older home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

10/22/2018

Very well. Appreciated Matt’s timeliness and efforts to help us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural roof check

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

10/20/2018

The inspector was on time and very knowledgeable. I feel he gave a thorough inspection and evaluation of the retaining wall and patio area that we had some concerns about for a home we are under contract to purchase. The price was higher than I would have thought for a short inspection of a limited area, however, the inspector gave some value added time by walking around the house with me and poin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of leaning retaining wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

08/25/2018

Great report provided. Very good detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

08/24/2018

My realtor recommended I hire this company to have a crack in the basement of the house I was buying. This was to get approval for FHA standards. The engineer came promptly and issued the needed report with 24 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of crack in basement.

CATEGORY home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

03/18/2018

It went very well the gentleman whom performed the inspection knew what he was talking about and gave me some very good suggestions on my issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2018

03/15/2018

Took his time and was great with answering questions! Wonderful service - very professional and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Home Inspections. Structural Inspections. Mold & Moisture Intrusion Investigations. Reserve Studies. Transition Studies. Property Condition Assessments.

Visa, Discover, Check