CRETE BUSTERS LLC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2008

Concrete demo & removal. Concrete sawing. Electric Fume-free excavation. Pay by check....

Damer Digs

6  REVIEWS
Damer Digs

Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Excavating Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *5% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY & SENIORS!

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They contacted me about the job, and I explained that I was under a deadline because my house is selling in 3 weeks and the sale is contingent on this work. Tom said they could do the work, and gave me a price range. I asked him to go ahead and schedule the work and then he stopped returning my messages. It was a small job, so I'm assuming he decided to take higher paying gigs. We rented a jackhammer. Not what I want to be doing at age 50, but oh well!

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called 6/19/14. Was told Mr. Pitts would call me back by the next day. As of 6/30/14 no return call.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators

07/11/2013

We were amazed with their results and progress. They arrived early the first morning and were hard at work right away. A project we thought might take at least three days required only one. They were packed up and gone by the end of the first day. They even went a little above and beyond the original scope, taking out a block section that was at least three feet thick, which no one knew existed in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke up and removed very large concrete porch that was weighing on the front of the house, resultng in structural issues and water penetration.

06/05/2013

Superb. Tom and Tom are great they delivered on a extremely challenging schedule. I can't say enough about how great they were to work with, fair price, on time, and well executed, not much else to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished and removed an existing concrete floor, as well as excavated soil below the slab.

10/05/2011

This was a big job that Tom and his crew handled perfectly. Our home was built in 1917 and still has the original windows and doors which needed to be worked around while removing a concrete addition that was added on in the 1950's. CreteBusters carefully dismantled the addition, making sure the original structure was unharmed. They were timely, professional, and competively priced. Before the job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CreteBusters removed a concrete addition that was added to our house in the 1950's. They dismantled the structure and disposed of all debris including the concrete footers.

CATEGORY concrete repair

RESIDENTIAL CONCRETE SAWING, BREAKING & REMOVAL, EXCAVATING, GRADING, TRENCHING & FOOTERS, TRACKED HAULERS LIMITED ACCESS HAULING & STANDARD HAULING, CONCRETE POUR BACKS. RESIDENTIAL POOL, PATIO, DRIVEWAY, PORCH & SIDEWALK REMOVAL.

We do not pour asphalt.