Countertops and Cabinetry by Design

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, countertops, cabinets, tile, sinks & faucets....

Klare Custom Design

Honesty, integrity, and quality are the foundation of our business. We are a family owned and operated company since 1980. Planning a remodeling project is a lot of work and can be very stressful. If you are looking for a true expert to answer all of your questions and concerns and help walk you through every step of your project, from design to finish, give us a call for a free estimate.

08/28/2018

I walked into the Anderson store after getting estimates and other information from 4 other businesses. Theresa was the first person who really heard me. In less than an hour she helped me choose the material and pattern that best suited the look I wanted and my budget too! The rest of the process moved along equally well and I had new counters, sink, and faucet in just a few weeks. I wish every h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced countertops, sink, and faucet

CATEGORY countertops

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback. Please keep us in mind for any future projects.
D

12/27/2017

Installed defective tile in one bathroom, or damaged tile, somehow. Left faucets untightened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I already reviewed this company. I wanted to add that they did offer to come back and repair the 5 broken tiles in one bathroom, for free. They gave me the supplies to the complete the repair. They would not guarantee the repair or say someone would check the work, that was done. I told them to forget it, as it could end like the initial work.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/05/2017

Very happy with products and process. Krysta was very helpful and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cabinets, countertop, backsplash, and sink.

CATEGORY countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

08/10/2016

She was very nice and professional. I am a professional in the industry. She does not know how to draft. She put her other job as a priority over mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted to discuss kitchen remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From start to finish, A+! Both Kristy and Alex did a great job of educating me and keeping me informed along the way on every step in the process. There was a little glitch in the installation (I had a downdraft installed behind the cooktop and the measurement was off), but they (the sales team,person who measured and the installers) immediately responded to the issue and got it fixed. Great teamwork! I was impressed (and I don't say this very often) by every single person I encountered at CACBD. The granite looks beautiful, and I'm very happy.

CATEGORY countertops

Fantastic news! Thank you so much for your kind words! We will be certain that all team members who were involved in your project are recognized appropriately. Enjoy your new countertops and don't hesitate to let us know how we may be able to help in the future!

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, countertops, cabinets, tile, sinks & faucets.

ask for details