Cleaning Solutions Specialists, LLC

• Trade License Locale
  • Cincinnati, Ohio

7108 Salmar Ct

Cincinnati, OH 45231

Has Workers Comp, OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), ERCA, Employee Law Banning Discrimination & Requiring Fair Labor Standards & Screens Employees. Approved by the BBB. Has 22 yrs experience....

house cleaning (24)
C

09/25/2020

Toilet not cleaned,, wast basket not empied. I did not get $144.00 worth of cleaning for one hour and and a half of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

07/11/2020

Maria Reyes was wonderful. She is thorough and explained what services she could provide and pointed out areas and how they would be addressed by her team. I very much wanted to hire her but could not at this time afford the price. It is expensive but considering ALL the work they do and how they do it, I was sold. Maybe I'll be able to get her in January to start of 2021 fresh.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of 2900 sq ft house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

We appreciate the opportunity and the confidence you place in our company. We are honored by your trust in our services.

06/25/2020

Great! They were meticulous about every detail, corners, under furniture, shades, door facings and baseboards. The team worked very well together, I heard them joking and laughing as they worked and they were very kind and respectful. My standards and expectations are very high and I am delighted that I found a team that meets them!! Alice Haverkos

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all three floors of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

05/21/2020

Very professional, did a fantastic job!!! Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you for the opportunity!!

10/02/2019

Amazing! They did an excellent Job according to the on site supervisor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning Company owned Apt. for re assignment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

07/29/2019

Our experience with Maria and her team was exceptional and surpassed our expectations. We needed our entire home cleaned for our son's engagement party and had several out of town guests staying with us. Maria and her team cleaned our home in an entire day that not only included the basics but also appliances, windows, walls, woodwork, light fixtures, wood floors, outdoor patio, garage and changed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

06/13/2019

Found a provider outside of Angies List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

05/09/2019

They were late because they were held up in traffic but called to let me know. Once here they were terrific and their cleaning was above and beyond. Maria (owner) and Carmen worked hard the whole time they were here and we are pleased with their service. They were both polite and professional. This company is rather expensive but I truly appreciated Maria coming so quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some basic house cleaning done right away and Maria was kind enough to come through

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

03/31/2019

I cannot thank Maria and her team enough for the quality and attention to detail that was given to my home. She met with me earlier this week and was able to work at my home on Saturday. I didn't recognize my home, in a good way when I returned from running errands. My home looks brand new! I have tears in my eyes as I am typing this because I feel really good in my home, my sanctuary. I am a fore...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My entire home was cleaned to pristine quality.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

02/20/2019

Amazing! Will be contacting the team for our move out clean , and new construction clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean

CATEGORY house cleaning

Residential & Commercial: Dusting, Organizing & straightening up, Disposing of Trash, Vacuuming, Mopping, Sweeping, Washing Windows, Desktops & underneath Desks, Bathrooms, Dusting, Grouting Tiles, Parking Lots & Clean up after new construction or remodeling.

Check, MasterCard, Visa