Cincinnati Door & Window

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11 Techview Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45215

Also DBA Cincinnati Door & Opener. Call us today at (513) 821-5095 for Garage Doors: Many styles and colors with varying degrees of insulation. Garage Door Openers: from quiet to ultra quiet. Entry Doors and Sidelites: many colors, textured or smooth, decorative glass options. Patio Doors: Sliding or French Style. Replacement Windows: energy efficient 2 or 3 pane glass in a variety of styles and colors. Visit our website for more information, or call to set up a Free in-home Estimate for Garage Doors, Entry Doors, Sliding Doors, and Replacement Windows. There are never any high pressure sales tactics or gimmicks. Award winning. Additional phone - (859) 341-1234. Service and Repairs also available for Garage Doors and Garage Door openers....

garage door repair and installation (1260)door installation (57)window replacement (20)gutter installation (4)siding (3)

05/05/2020

Technician Cody came out on Friday, the same day as our initial call. He secured the door and gave us an estimate of repair. He returned on Tuesday with the correct part and installed it. Cody was professional and skilled and the company's response time exceeded our expectation. Would definitely call this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken garage door springs.

CATEGORY garage doors, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

03/25/2020

When I submitted my request through Angies List, Steve from Cincinnati Door, called right away and talked me through the problems I was having with the garage door, asking me to describe some things as well as the age of the garage door opener. He was great at explaining things and quoted me a price of $429 to repair the garage door, replace the keypad outside the door, replace the touchpad next t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door was not opening, and the remotes were needing replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback, and your business. We will try to be more thorough with our phone estimates in the future. Also, your door should not be squeaking. We will schedule a return visit to inspect and correct at no charge.

03/18/2020

Loved the service and education that Adam provided while installing a great looking product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/16/2020

Jake was great. He has come to service and replace one of my garage door openers in the past so when I saw him, I knew I was in good hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener with a new one

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

02/19/2020

Job went well as they explained the problem along with cost to repair. Was able to have everything done including payment without physically being at property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door would not stay closed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/19/2020

They were able to come out the next business day for pricing, etc -- they installed then the NEXT day. The installer, Adam, was great, very professional and clean. He explained how everything worked before he left and even made a couple of small changes at our request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

02/10/2020

I had Cincinnati Door & Opener replace my old garage door. They showed up on time and proceeded to remove my old garage door. The technician Adam was both courteous and professional. After installing the new garage door he went over everything for me and even added additional support to my existing garage door opener. The price charged was exactly what they quoted me -so no surprises. I would defi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/25/2020

The cables to my garage door broke. I called on a Friday afternoon and was able to get a service call scheduled the next day - Saturday. Adam called first thing in the morning to remind me of the scheduled time frame of when to expect him. He called later saying he would arrive in 20-25 minutes which he did. He reviewed the work that would need to be done and took the time to explain the whats and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door spring and cable replacement

COST $263.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

01/06/2020

I needed a garage door spring replaced after it broke unexpectedly. I called round noon and they were able to send a service person later that day. Service person arrived about 2 hours after calling. He performed the replacement of the broken spring plus replaced a second spring on another door per my request. The work took 30 minutes. This included lubricating both of the doors/openers that were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/06/2019

Called to get an estimate to see what needs fixed to fix the gap at the bottom of the garage door, per the description on Angies List and their website it says free in home estimates. I called the 513 number listed and the guy said they only do service calls and to get someone out its $99??? Guess Ill take my business somewhere else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gap in garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

We are sorry that we are not the right company for you. We do offer Free in-home estimates for New Garage Doors, Entry Doors, Sliding Doors, and Replacement Windows. We do charge a Service Call fee for repair calls. If you can give us an accurate description of your service issue, and possibly send us pictures, we are happy to give an estimate by phone for repairs. We try to make it clear on our w...

Service, Repairs, Sales & Installation Of Garage Doors And Garage Door Openers. Sales & Installation Of Replacement Windows, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Sliding Doors. Free in home estimates on New Garage Doors, Entry Doors, Sliding Doors and Replacement Windows.

Glass Replacement, Auto Glass, Interior Doors, Window Repairs, Entry Door Repairs, Sliding Door Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover