Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center

Angie's List since June 2009

Additional Phones - (800) 344-2462, (513)636-4900. May contact through email....

09/30/2014

My son has epilepsy and the doctor has been great.  He's open-minded and on top of things.  My son has a rare condition so he explores different avenues, collaborates with his colleagues, and has a great hospital staff.  The facility is also great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go in for followups every 3-5 months.

CATEGORY neurologist

06/18/2014

Initially my son had an echo ultrasound and an EKG.  There was a one hour break following these procedures before we were seen by Dr Kimball's fellow.  He shared the test results with us and answered our questions.  A few minutes later Dr Kimball arrived, conducted a brief physical exam and discussed the results with us. All in all a good visit, smooth schedule and no surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently visited Dr Kimball with my son for a follow up visit.  In comparison to previous visits this one was very punctual - no delays.

CATEGORY internist

06/16/2014

Dr. Rhue is great!   She adored my daughter!  We saw her frequently from approx 7/2012 through 3/2013. Other than being a bit more conservative than I preferred, given my daughter was "top of the class" for her specific condition, I would have loved to stay with Dr. Rhue.  Unfortunately the office itself is not well run (unfortunately, poor office procedures/communications is typical of many of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter has a chronic GI issue requiring frequent visits and communication with the GI doctor/office

CATEGORY pediatric gastroenterologist

06/03/2014

Dr Arthur diagnosed my son with ADD as a result of his concussion. He and his staff have been very thorough and helpful while helping us through this. All phone calls are returned quickly and they call periodically to check up on his progress. I would recommend Dr. Arthur and his staff. They are professional and they take plenty of time to understand the patient as an individual and address their ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son was experiencing difficulty concentrating and retaining information he studied. He had experienced a concussion at the very end of the previous school year. While he recovered physicall, his primary care doctor suspected lingering effects were the cause of his academic difficulties. We were referred to Dr. Arthur.

CATEGORY pediatrician

06/02/2014

She was good. Our grandson is 7 years old. Everything was really good. They were very punctual, very polite and very professional. They met all our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Dr. Risma for our grandson. She is an allergist. She is with Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

CATEGORY pediatric allergist