Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati

B 519 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since September 2009

12121 Champion Way

Cincinnati, OH 45241

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window replacement (385)door installation (160)siding (51)sunroom and patio (48)roofing (26)gutter installation (23)home remodeling (17)deck building (11)awning installation (9)woodworking (7)screen repair (4)

08/01/2020

Working with everyone at Champion has been great. Starting with the sales rep. Rodney. He was so professional and friendly. He answered all my questions and showed me all options for windows and financing. Everyone I've worked with have been helpful and professional. The windows look great and are high quality. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone looking to get new windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got windows

CATEGORY awnings,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

07/29/2020

I loved my experience with Champion. This is the second time that I have used them for a home I have owned. Always the highest professionalism even during this current pandemic. The siding and windows are the best I have seen by far and best price with lifetime warranty. Very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows & Siding

CATEGORY awnings,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/17/2020

I just experienced the worst customer service I have ever received in my life. It all started with Champion Windows salesperson giving me a quote. We were negating back and forth and agreed on a price. I then received a phone call indicating that Champion Windows could not honor that price we agreed on and he would have to raise the price. During window discussions my wife specifically asked if ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/01/2020

Champion came out and did a sales pitch and we signed a contract to have a three-season room on our house. We wrote a check and then heard nothing from them for 5 weeks. After several follow up calls and talking to at least 10 people in the organization, they told us they can't do the room for the price quoted to us and cancelled the contract - didn't even offer to re-spec the project and just can...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding a sunroom

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Champion apologizes for the lack of communication about your project and that we could not meet your home improvement needs. Champion Customer Care

09/05/2019

Service was not good at all. The guys they had doing our siding took forever to do the job. Siding was suppose to take 10 day but ended up taking over 2 months. Didnt finish what was asked. Left a huge mess for us to clean up. We will never use them again. Nor reccomend them to anyone. We wanted a reputable company but would of got better service from a small company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SIDING

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

09/05/2019

Things went well.We had a change in order with gutters color Champion change No problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SIDING

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

Went well. Quick completion. Neatly done with very little interruption to our lives. Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SUNROOMS

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

09/05/2019

It went well, but the window trim looks unfinished. The financing has turned into a nightmare. Greensky has an outrageous interest rate and it's more like loansharking, because of the rate of interest charged is so high that payments don't make a dent in the principal balance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

It was exactly what I expected, my utility bill went down with the thermal windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/05/2019

They were on time and professional and did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Windows, Vinyl Siding, Doors, Roofing, & Sun & Patio Rooms.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing