C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since November 2002

Locally owned & operated....

N/A

Nordland LLC

0  REVIEWS
Nordland LLC

framing/carpentry

10/18/2016

There was a pipe from the bathroom that was under the tub so they had to take part of the kitchen ceiling out, replace that pipe and then another pipe, fixed the ceiling, they had one of their guys come and put up a ceiling fan light because the light was messed up in all of this, re-plastered and then they put tar around the tub to keep water from going down again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced pipes, fixed the ceiling, put in a ceiling fan light and re-plastered.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/26/2013

Everything went very well and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a handicapped toilet. They had previously done some faucet work.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/31/2012

Overall a good experience.  Company relocated and needs to update their address in Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company provided me an in-home estimate to perform some repairs/install new hardware.  Although I liked the experience, I decided for another company.I would not hesitate to use C J Hughes & Sons in the future.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

08/04/2011

.      Their price was reasonable though I don’t remember the amount I paid them.  Their work went off very well. They cleaned up after themselves.  I will use this provider in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.     I had C J HUGHES & SONS PLUMBING CO to install a water heater for me.

CATEGORY water heater repair

11/08/2010

A local home improvement company subcontracted them. I liked the way that the repair guy treated me. He was respectful and knew his job. He did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing to install a hot water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

Residential & commercial, new construction, repair, bath remodel, installations, water heaters, water softeners, wells, pumps & hvac.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available