Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

A 155 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2002

4384 E Galbraith Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45236

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!...

auto body repair (137)auto repair (41)auto painting (24)auto glass repair (4)car rental (3)auto store (2)radiator repair (2)towing (2)

03/25/2020

Burton's and Ricky were fantastic! Very easy to work with, upfront and timely. My car was impeccably clean when they were finished. Hopefully I never need their services again but If I do, I will definitely be going back to Burton's

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rear bumper and hatchback replaced due to rear end collision.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Thank you I will let the team know how happy you were with our work!-Greg the Manager
D

02/03/2020

I did not use their services, I'm sure they do a great job based on other reviews. They were overpriced, my estimate was $2300. I went to another shop with a stellar reputation and the work was done for $1300. It pays to shop around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work on pickup truck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

D

12/06/2018

My main issue was that someone smoked in my car enough to leave a lingering smoke odor that it took me several cleanings to remove. In my mind this us unacceptable, we don't smoke and are sensitive to the smell. From a business prospective this is just unprofessional. I did contact the shop and they offered to clean it (again) but this was not a viable solution because I would have to get there du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some collision work done

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is something we take very seriously and have strict policies in regards to smoking on company property. As you can see from our other reviews we strive to meet and exceed the expectations of every customer. We are glad you were happy with the work we performed and would like to further discuss to resolve your issue. Please contact me personally...

07/16/2018

The repair was done quickly and efficiently. They even detailed my car for me. It looked like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great to work with!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Glad you are happy with the work we did for you!-Greg the Manager

02/23/2018

Burton’s is OUTSTANDING!!! Just what you pray a body shop will be when the worst happens to your car! From our first meeting, shop manager Ricky confirmed everything my mechanic said about him — he was professional, well-versed in handling insurance companies, and had very high standards for their shop’s work. After getting estimates from both Burton’s and State Farm, Ricky handled all the back-an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A few months ago, a bear collided with the driver’s side of our beloved 2007 Honda Fit. The 70mph impact destroyed the front bumper, lights, left fender, and also resulted in hidden damage to the wheel and alignment on that side.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

ThankQ so much for taking the time to write a great review about us! I will be sure to let Ricky know you are pleased with the work performed.-Greg the Manager

02/16/2018

These guys are hands down fantastic at what they do. You can't tell the car has ever been wrecked... all the way down to redrawing the arrow points on the pin stripe! There was a small blemish in the repaired clear coat, and Steve the manger fixed it on the spot. Top notch all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an accident that basically ripped off the front body of my Avalon

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Glad you are satisfied with our work! I will let Steve and the guys know you are very happy with the work we performed.-Greg the Manager

02/09/2018

Steve, Duane and their team worked for 5 days to achieve all of the above and did so on my timetable while I was mostly out of town. A loaner car was provided for one day I did not have transportation. Following their work, which included lots of buffing and waxing, the car appeared new. The detailing involved incredible effort and work. Duane identified a defective alternator/battery/cable combin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The car is a 16 year old Toyota Solara that needed body and mechanical work. I am a new customer to Burton's, and was led to them purely based on their high recommendations on Angie's List. The car had multiple scrapes/scratches, a dull exterior, and years of internal dirt. Exterior/interior detailing was requested. The major mechanical work involved intermittent episodes the car would not start (usually on a long trip). The dealer could not diagnose the problem with 2 visits. There were also slow tire leaks, hood mechanism problems, and need for general preventive maintenance.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

ThankQ for taking the time to write a great review! We appreciate you giving us a opportunity to work for you and glad to hear you are satisfied with the job we did for you. I will let Duane and Steve both know!- Greg the Manager

12/13/2017

When Burton's was finished with my 11 year old car, it looked pretty much like a new car. Everyone was pleasant to work with, and it was clear they all take pride in what they do. I couldn't be happier with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired deep scrape along side of car, then detailed interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

Glad you had a pleasant experience at our facility! We try hard and it is nice to hear from our customers. ThankQ for the review.-Greg the manager

12/06/2017

Project ran smoothly. He was able to get with manufacturer to quote same price for bumper preventing us from having to use after market product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired rear end damage to our vehicle

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thanks for the review! We always try our best for our customers. Glad to see you will use us again.-Greg the Manager

11/10/2017

Went well, just took a bit longer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Thank you for the "A" review! We really appreciate the business!- Greg the Manager

Ask