Blue Ash Shell

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since November 2013

Blue Ash Shell has a 24 hour convenience store and a automotive department that has provided automotive services for members of Blue Ash as well as thousands of others all over Cincinnati for over 3 decades. This automotive department is trusted to work on the police cruisers as well as many other fleets in the city of Blue Ash because of the quality of their work....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

12/18/2017

Great, Rob is a wonderful person and I love the location. The work did not cost me so much that I could not afford it and it was done within 24hrs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had to have them repair my brakes, oil changes, and many other items and they have always been fair priced

05/05/2015

Great, Rob is a strait shooter and a no-B.S. kind of guy, which I like.  He and his crew have been very responsive to my needs.  They work with a sense of urgency, but assure the work is executed properly.  I had some work done as an emergency fix in West Virginia while traveling for vacation on my 2007 Kia Sedona.  The work was done on a Saturday so the Dealership in WV was not able to get OEM pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Rob on many of my vehicle maintenance and repair items.  He has done, Oil Changes, Breaks, AC Work, Suspension Work and numerous other work for me over the past 2-3 years

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work. Always!

10/22/2014

They do not do anything other than what you request to be done. If something is found, they tell you and show you what it is and how much it will cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a customer for thirteen years. Would not take my vehicles anywhere else for service. Reasonably priced, honest and professional.

01/21/2014

Rob the owner took car at scheduled time, friendly, courteous, waiting room very clean, restrooms were very clean also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tires rotated and balanced. Oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

We offer a number of automotive services from routine oil changes and break jobs to total engine rebuilds. We have the capabilities to work on many different makes and models so just give us a call today!!