Banner Roofing & Remodeling

Angie's List since May 2010

We are located at 1968 Kentucky Ave. in Cincinnati, Ohio. At Banner Roofing we do our best to provide customer service and satisfaction. Whether it's a residential or commercial project, we do it all, including: shingles, flat roofs, tiles, slate and remodeling. Give us a call and find out what we can do for you. No Job is Too Small...

Windows Plus

211  REVIEWS
Windows Plus

For more than 28 years Windows Plus has served more than 12,000 customers in the Cincinnati Area. We offer residential and light commercial service. We are fully licensed and insured. With an A+ rating with the BBB and an A rating on Angie's List, you can rest assured you will get high quality work and top notch customer service every time. 8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional contact: Rick Young

Award 2019

05/12/2014

On time and on budget. Price quoted was very fair. Workmanship was excellent. He arrived when he said he would and completed the work faster than he originally quoted. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found and fixed a leak in our roof. Then put new roof on other parts of house to replace older roofing material that had the potential to leak.

CATEGORY gutter repair

04/09/2014

The guy who comes out does a great job except that he never returns calls. He is very reasonable. It is just that you have to be patient with him. I have used him even before I looked him up on Angie's List because I wanted to see if other people had written anything about him. As long as it is not an emergency, I use him. I cannot remember how much he charged me exactly for the last service that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I used Banner Roofing & Remodeling was last summer for replacing the wood brim on my door, cleaning my gutters and repairing two downspouts for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair,doors

03/12/2012

I was extremely pleased. He gave me an estimate and the price didn't vary from it. His terms were good and he didn't want any money until he had completed a third of the work. There were no surprises or hidden charges. He gave me a time line and he came when he said he would. He completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. He also backs up his work. The overall experience was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a flat roof on a commercial building.

CATEGORY roofing

At Banner Roofing we take care of all your roofing and remodeling needs.