Auto4n

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since November 2002

We are a small auto shop owned by car guys who like working with and on cars. Specializing in foreign cars, we do our very best to take care of everyone like they are part of our family, and hope they become lifetime members of the Auto4n family....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

08/17/2017

Superb as usual. Nothing more needs to be stated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto maintenance- routine

12/13/2016

Gave me a quote and did not charge me for diagnosis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front breaks

06/04/2016

Auto4n is the BEST car repair shop around.  They kept my Vokswagen Jetta running forever, and now work on my Mercedes C230.  They are totally trustworthy and I would recommend them to friends, family, anyone.  As a teacher, money doesn't grow on trees, and these guys know that, unlike the dealer who charges a fortune.  You also get great customer service as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes and suspension work

05/25/2016

Great! Prompt & attentive. Explained in advance & gave me options. Made suggestions but didn't force unwanted extras.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steering rack, Brakes, alignment.

05/19/2016

I heard about this place from a friend and thought I would try it since the Subaru dealer was unable to find the leak. Mike was able to find & repair the leak. Overall a good experience, friendly staff, & reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tires & fixed oil leak.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

Auto Repair & Maintenance - VW, Audi, MINI, & BMW.

Vintage Auto Repair