Associated Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since December 2001

Cleaning operations done without dust or mess, and includes an evaluation of the chimney and fireplace. We also provide durable Stainless Steel Chimney Covers for moisture and animal entry protection. Our company has been in business since 1982 and we have a favorable standing with the Better Business Bureau. Feel free to phone us at anytime, will be glad to answer any questions and share helpful information....

Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep

Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.com.

09/06/2013

Gary always does a great job.  He's honest, hard-working, thorough, professional, friendly, and takes precautions not to make a mess.  He is conscientious and lets me know if anything may be in need of future repair.  His fee is very reasonable, considering the time it takes to do this job, and I'd certainly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned the chimney and emptied the ash chute in the basement.

12/03/2012

The owner arrived on time to clean our chimney area and put covers out around the fireplace. He explained each step of the process and in  no way was bothered by any of our questions. He was very careful with inspecting the chimney and made sure it was safe to use. He also checked outside to make sure it appeared to be structurally sound. He used his tools carefully and made no mess on the white c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Associated Chimney Sweeps before, and admire  their work. They are always punctual, well mannered, very thoughtful, explain everything, go above and beyond what we would expect. The owner himself usually comes out, and covers the entire area around the fireplace. He is very knowledgeable in his field and is able to tell us what , if anything, needs to be done from inside or outside of the chimney. He does not work fast, but takes his time to make sure the work is done properly. We feel safe burning logs in our fireplace after he has performed the service.  They work with your schedule and are very gracious. I explained Angie's List to him and even sold him a new membership, as he was very interested in the reviews people had written in about his company. They were all excellent, by the way. His customer service record has to be stellar as he is one of the nicest and most professional people we've met.

05/09/2012

They were very good. They pointed out some problems with the venting system. They were prompt, polite, and clean. They provided same-day service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a chimney sweep.

01/11/2012

Because they told me this, I feel like they are a very trustworthy company. He did some additional work on another chimney in the fire box and he did a very nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them every two years to clean my chimney. The technician told me that I do not burn enough wood for them to come out and clean my chimney every year.

08/31/2011

Gary arrived promptly as usual and extremely polite. He always sets up his equipment inside on drop cloths to keep our house clean. First he brushes all soot from the chimney. Second he cleans out the stove as well as cleaning the interior compartments. Gary is great and checks all concerns for possible fireplace problems as well as suggestions to avoid trouble down the line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary cleaned my chimney and wood burning stove as well as taking the stove apart to clean interior burning compartments.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Chimney cleaning and inspections, damper repairs, covers, fireplace & door installations.