Arnold, Beck and Pearce Family Dentistry

Founded 1930 • Angie's List since February 2012

Additional DBA - Arnold, Beck & Pearce Dentistry....

Terry K Lowitz DDS and Melissa S Meier DMD

There are 2 doctors at this site, Dr Lowitz and Dr Meier

02/11/2016

It's a great dental care place. They're punctual, kind and take care of all the billing. We don't have any complaints. It's a full family practice. I love their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for dentistry.

05/06/2015

.Personable, trustworthy, They do a good job. Very satisfied with services doesn't look for no one else. Haven't had any complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.General cleaning/small dental repair/root canal

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

03/20/2015

All the doctors have been great.  They don’t overcharge.  They work with us to get an appointment. The office is not frilly.  The service is good.  You don’t have wait long.  They will give you prices before they do the work. They will fit you in an emergency.  My whole family has been going to them for at least 6 years. The receptionists are very kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a cleaning.

02/08/2015

The pain was relieved and a follow-up visit was scheduled to complete the root canal. Everyone treated me as if I had been a patient for years. Welcoming, friendly and caring staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in pain and was seen without a scheduled appointment on my first visit.

09/25/2014

They're extremely friendly and very flexible. They're very professional and they're just super nice people. They're excellent. They're one of the best dentists I've ever seen. They're extremely polite and very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Arnold, Beck and Pearce Family Dentistry as our dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, fillings, bridges, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, braces, root canals, teeth whitening & crowns.

Financing Available