Arbor Doctor

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our organic lawn care and tree care services will keep your lawn beautiful and healthy. Our highly experienced staff is here for your planting, fertilizing and mulching needs. Call us today!...

Oasis Turf & Tree

153  REVIEWS
Oasis Turf & Tree

Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Our Oasis Soil Health Bionutrition improves the health of the soil. Improving soil health will reduce your watering needs saving you money in the long run. Also, a healthy lawn requires less pesticides, saving the environment. Getting started is easy! 1. Give us a call or get your quote online. 2. Help us find the right program for you. 3. Relax while we transform your lawn.

01/24/2016

Ron came out to tour the property around October just to talk through problem areas with the trees and remedy options.  He seems very knowledgeable and it was great to talk to him about tree care and also general landscape challenges.  He told me how the excavation that had occurred during construction of the house (7 years ago) had damaged roots of some large trees near the house - this is why th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call Tree growth inhibitor application Seasonal care for Austrian Pines

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

01/15/2016

Fine. Treatment is a routine treatment as part of yearly service for all trees & shrubs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for Crab Apple trees

12/29/2015

Always professional always on time I never call there is a program set up for each season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has provided feeding and spraying for three or four years now.  All trees and shrubs - $85/per

08/29/2014

I called them and asked for an estimate for work for the yard of a house I was moving into.  They said they'd look at it and give me a call.  I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

05/04/2014

I am very pleased with this company. Ron is extremely passionate about his business. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. He gave me suggestions of what trees would be good fits for my yard. He did everything he said he would do when he said he would do it. When I emailed him about a concern I had with one of the trees, he was at my door within 24 hours to check on it and assure me tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided / planted two trees

CATEGORY tree service

Plant health, organic tree care, shrub, landscaping, root care, ornamental pruning, planting, mulching, fertilizing & snow removal.

Large tree pruning and removal (we work with referral partners to complete these jobs)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available