Anderson Gutter Co

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2015

Family owned and operated, we seamlessly install gutter and downspouts to most effectively collect and channel rain away from your home or commercial facility, ensuring efficient water management and added sustainability. We offer 20 years of experience and are knowledgeable in the design and installation of gutter systems. We take careful consideration of materials, shapes, sizes, colors and placement to optimize function and pleasing aesthetics. Our gutters are the perfect accent to your home or place of business and provide peace of mind year after year. We machine form each run of seamless gutters on location using an enclosed trailer housing a mounted gutter machine....

AquaProof Inc

416  REVIEWS
AquaProof Inc

Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000.

Award 2019

05/29/2018

Have used this co few x's in past few years; most recently June 2018, & will call them again after leaves fall soon. Always prompt & professional and careful consideration when moving ladder & hoses around. He also uses his own hose as afraid my roof would "nick up" my own hose. I believe I pd $75 in June 2018.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning on one-story house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

03/31/2018

Never returned any calls. Left more than 6 messages and have yet to receive a follow-up. Did previous work in 2017 and was quite satisfied; however, gutter guards were not completely secured as local vermin ( i.e. squirrels ) able to find weak spot and take residence, thus clogging up gutters and drains. Very disappointed that company could not return a single call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter clean up and repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

I'm so sorry that you didn't receive a response. I was not aware that you had reached out, as I have a office person that is supposed to be handling all of the phone calls. Please give me a call and I would be happy to come over and repair any issues that you are having. My direct line is 513-827-1299. Ask for Julie.

12/19/2017

Doug's crew did an excellent job. Did it in less than a day. He also suggested that we try putting in a rain chain on one end of the gutter by our front porch. Great addition!! Thanks Doug, we love it, The gutter guards are great, also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our old gutters and downspouts plus installesfrd gutter screens.

10/02/2017

All good, done as proposed, no upsell, from phone call to completion that same week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second story gutters repaired at my house in Anderson after tree fell and damaged gutter. Damaged portion of gutter cut away and replacement portion was added back. Gutter debris removed. Gutter helmet, model that I specified in matching color of gutter installed to prevent leaves from getting in gutter. Relatively small job that other companies would not even consider doing as enough money to be made, happily they were willing to do this rather small job. Todd the technician and Doug the owner both very professional, fair price, no regrets

09/18/2017

Installation of gutter covers and adjustment of gutters went well. Technician arrived on time and did a good job. I would hire this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cover installation and re-pitching and attaching a section of gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Gutter - Repair, Cleaning, Replacement, & Protection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check