American Chimney & Masonry

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2002

Masonry estimates are based on degree of difficulty, Gas fireplace and gas log installations of all makes and models, Wood stove installation...

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry Restoration specializes in Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

04/05/2020

FANTASTIC. Tim and Jason did an EXCELLENT job. Very neat work, did a good job of matching masonry, and cleaned up afterwards. Continually worked while on the job and made sure I was happy before they left. I would highly recommend American Chimney for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointed failed masonry after house had moved..

CATEGORY masonry

04/05/2020

EXCELLENT. As always Jim did a great job. And cleaned everything up after the job. I would highly recommend American Chimney for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly chimney and fireplace cleaning. Along with a minor repair of the firebox.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

10/05/2018

they told me they don't do that--I need a plumber to do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the gas insert cleaned

CATEGORY gas logs

C

08/27/2018

I had an appointment scheduled for a cleaning and a quote. No one showed up or called. When I reached out to see the delay, the women said she didn't have my name or an appointment. When I originally called I put the appointment in my outlook calendar with company name and phone number. Heather was nice enough, but this is extremely frustrating when you take off work to be home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair Quote

CATEGORY chimney sweep

03/29/2018

Very well. Chris did a great job and I am very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointed the firebox, flash sealed chimney, and cap.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

Chimney cleaning, video evaluations, chimney brick repair, chimney caps, flashing repair, tuckpointing, furnace & h2o liners waterproofing,stove & liner installations, dryer vent cleaning, masonry repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express