AMERICAN AUTO GLASS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2008

American Auto Glass is your one stop auto glass replacement shop. www.americanautoglasss.net...

J Royce Auto Glass

29  REVIEWS
J Royce Auto Glass

Locally owned and operated, J Royce Auto Glass prides itself on superior service at an affordable rate. BBB accredited- A rating! Our lifetime warranty protects you and your vehicle, and our professionally trained, certified technicians ensure a top notch installation. Repair or replacement, we come to you at no extra charge! Not only are you protected, but we aim to protect the environment as well! J Royce Auto Glass recycles all of our used glass and as many products and materials as possible! We received the 2016 Sustainability Award from the Little Miami River Chamber Alliance for these practices. Feel good about supporting a company that strives for a greener tomorrow. J Royce Auto Glass. The first choice. The best choice.

Award 2019

10/29/2013

The service was relatively prompt and they were very professional. They got to me the next day after I called and my auto insurance company had recommended this company. The work was very well done and seems to be holding up fine. I thought the value of the service was incredible. The technicians name was Steve, he worked very quickly and he knew exactly what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a windshield on a Nissan.

10/23/2013

Very professional from start to finish! Personable and friendly! I made a call on a Tues. To schedule the appointment, and my windshield was in place 24 hrs. Later! Crazy good customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came directly to my home, and completely changed out my windshield on less than 45 min.

09/27/2013

I called on Tuesday to get a quote for windshield replacement, and was able to get an instant quote. Because they were the least expensive of the 4 companies I was calling from Angie's List, and they offered a lifetime warranty, I accepted, and they were able to get me on the schedule for Friday. The technician showed up a few minutes early (which was fine with me), and replaced the windshield. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield that had been damaged.

07/29/2013

a-okay

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace windshield

04/09/2013

I called, We scheduled. They came. They replaced. Job dome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed my old windshield cleaned the area and replaced with glass all in about 40 minutes. American Auto Glass seemed to know what they were doing, gave me a lifetime warranty and the glass looks great. Hope my leaking problem is going to be a distant memory. Oh yeah and everyone was very nice and professional too

CATEGORY auto glass

WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT, WINDSHIELD REPAIRS, DOOR GLASS REPLACEMENT, RESEAL WINDSHIELD & BACK GLASS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check