Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our team of highly trained physicians and healthcare practitioners have been empowering patients to transform their health since we opened our doors in 1999. Today, we are proud to be recognized by the Bravewell Collaborative as one of the leading integrative medical centers in the country. There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified please visit www.abms.org...

12/04/2016

Even the staff said "life changing" about the Advance Allergy Therapeutics... AAT deserves to be a routine test for any person- since the underlying issues are hidden! I'm only on my first 3 treatments-(supposed to have like 16 total) and then maintenance- so will check back in a year! but so far to know I had hidden issues like allergy to sugar - and the treatment so my body can digest it- well t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sandy and Steve are an amazing gift to our community-Although you pay out of pocket- they combine their M.D. with non traditional medicine/holistic/Nutriceuticals to treat - searching the world over for what really heals the body! The latest addition for me is hands down the best thing and should be remarked for EVERYONE since HIDDEN allergies treated are "LIFE CHANGING"! called Advanced Allergy Therapeutics (name too long) and doesn't really say what they do! amazing

06/30/2015

Dr. Steve Amoils listened closely to me describe my pain, asked very good questions, discussed his recommended treatment, and completed the treatment.  Unlike most all doctors, he is very attentive and treats me more like a friend rather than a patient.  The acupuncture did provide the needed relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in hips.  The appointment included acupuncture.

06/29/2015

Good. I'm pregnant, which is all I care about. Just wish it was less expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertility struggles brought me in. And while I can't definitively say it's because of the treatment (accupunture) as was seeing a specialist, I am pregnant! And I continue to go regularly. I feel like I am VERY well taken care of and CARED ABOUT here.

09/08/2014

He is good with his patients. He spends enough time explaining what happened. He explained what is going to take to repair it. He takes all the time necessary to go over your situation. You don’t feel rushed or you’re bothering him. Every time my orthopaedic issues were resolved perfectly. Sometimes he’s held up by surgery. I’ve been going there for 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. James Leonard. He’s an orthopaedic surgeon. I had multiple fractures from an accident. He showed the X-rays. I’ve seen him for different orthopaedic need.

CATEGORY orthopedics

09/20/2013

The type of problem I have is not easily fixable, even with surgery, so the procedures done did help with the pain for the immediate time,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left shoulder pain. Dr. Tiffany is really easy to talk to and really knows her stuff!

CATEGORY acupuncture

Acuncture, coaching, hypnotherapy, chiropractic treatment, functional medicine, therapeutic massage

NA