ALL AMERICAN TIRE & SERVICE INC.

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2010

6 Months Same as Cash....

Burton's Collision Auto & Repair

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

01/24/2014

Have not been able to visually inspect the work as of yet, but car sounds like new again , ad savings versus dealer/ muffler shop was substantial. (replacement of pipes/cat converters).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of flex joints on dual exhaust for '99 VW passat.

11/02/2013

Overall, very satisfied. Charged half of what Evans Autocare wanted. Appreciated heir fast service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed struts and changed oil

05/08/2013

Overall I was Completely satisfied with the services provided. I would highly recommend American Tire and Service Inc. to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My experience with American Tire & Service Inc. was completely positive. They did an estimate then called to inform me of necessary repairs. There were no surprises and very professional service from the time I made the appointment to picking up my car. They repaired the rear brakes and did an oil change. They also checked the tires and for anything that might need to be taken care of at my request. I was leaving the following day on a long trip. I felt very comfortable, knowing that my vehicle was safe and ready.

04/16/2012

He is a very nice guy also very professional. I go to them often. Any time I need something done to my car I go to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them change my oil.

10/08/2011

They were very nice and very fair. Their staff was responsive, contentious, communicative, and caring. Their price was reasonable compared to the rest of the companies I had contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a problem with the brakes on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

We provide all services for auto repair and tires.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available