Advanced Arborists Tree Care

Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Additional phone - (513) 374-8799. Weekends by Appt....

The Davey Tree Expert Company- Cincinnati & N Cincinnati

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree and lawn services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!

07/17/2015

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate. Was told by Ben that he would be by the house that afternoon to check the problem tree and would leave an estimate in our mailbox if we were not available. That afternoon we had a severe storm and thought that perhaps (Ben) was involved in an emergency and would either call us to make another appointment. Now, a week later, we have seen neither hide nor hair of a representative. Minimally I would have expected at least a phone call.

05/13/2013

My house looks great, I get so many complements on the make over, it now  has a lot of curb appeal.  My thanks to Ben and his crew for making my landscaping do-over worth every penny. The spring weather was a little unpredictable, but the plants were installed early enough so that I wouldn't be watering them every day.  Ben planned it this way to reduce how much watering I would have to do.  Thank...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advanced Arborist preivously to remove a tree Just this spring I contracted them to remove 17  large shrubs surrounding my house, some of these shrubs were 10 feet high.  They removed them in a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the quickness of their process.  I couple of weeks later the stumps were ground down as well. This work  was heavy work and involved working on 3 sides of my house.  This was a total make over and the job that was done was great.  I was impressed with  the the owners knowledge and experience regarding  what type of plants that should be used for replacements depending on the light and soil.  The owner, Ben made some really great suggestions. Eighteen new plants and shrubs were installed in a really nice fasion that complements the style and look of my house. The work included redefining all of the plant beds, mulching, installation and seeding some of the lawn around the beds.

CATEGORY landscaping

08/26/2010

After signing contract we waited and waited for them to trim the tree. After about a month they finially showed up unanounced and completed the work. Then, we waited and waited for the bill and it too finally arrived after many weeks. Over all, the work the performed was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed tree to reduce size and open up for more air flow.

07/20/2010

Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimates

07/12/2010

Excellent! I think these guys do what they say and are very reasonable and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal close to house and two others; stump grinding

CATEGORY tree service

Tree care, hedge trimming, pruning, tree removal, stump removal, tree fertilizing, stump grinding, cable support system, storm damage, tree diagnoses, dead wooding, landscape maintenance & mulching.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa