Act II Computer Services LLC

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9241 Silva Dr

Cincinnati, OH, 45251

We service the computer needs of home users and small businesses. Serving the Colerain Twp. area. DBA - Act II Computer Service....

Computer Repair (15)

04/18/2017

It went great. We have used John's services multiple times and he always does a good job. This time was no different. The laptop was restored to normal function and windows was upgraded. Always in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop crashed do to unknown reasons during a power outage with a low battery. Called John and dropped it off a couple days later. John did a great job of recovering everything and upgraded to windows 10. John is always timely, thorough and does quality work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

01/31/2017

It went very well. John was very efficient. I was able to have my laptop back within 24 hours. I will definitely go back to him for any future repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop repair - ran diagnostics and found that hard drive was bad. Replaced and reloaded SSD drive with my Windows 7. Saved and restored data folders. Installed Microsoft Security Essentials and Office 2010.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

12/02/2016

John was able to recover our files and install a new hard drive. Good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our desktop hard drive crashed, and we lost a lot of important data.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

10/28/2016

It was fixed for a good price. He also provided some unexpected extras and upgrades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop was frozen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2016

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. Have a great Holiday Season John Lierer

07/28/2016

Everything went great. Called John and set up a time when to drop the tablet off. John backed up the information for us and then we sent the tablet out for repair to the warranty company. When we got the tablet back we took it back to john to reload the information. Everything went great. We have used Act 2 services several times over the years and appreciate the quality of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some information backed up from a Samsung Tablet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2016

01/05/2016

Left a message for John and he got back within 24 hours.  My laptop was rendered useless and was corrupted in some way.  Could not open explorer or any other program.   The laptop was stripped clean and John reinstalled everything to get it working properly again with all the updates.  John also recycled an old laptop to a charity agency for us.  This is the 3rd time we used this service and it's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got my laptop running again after it froze up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

02/07/2015

Fantastic!! John went above and beyond to help repair my computer...and it has never worked better! Very thorough and definitely made sure I was happy. I was!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran diagnostics and corrected the problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2015

Thank You [removed member name] for your comments. I hope you'll be happy in your new neighborhood. You're a close drive to just about anything.

09/18/2013

It went very smoothly, John knew just what he was doing and talked to me on the phone while he was making the repairs.  It took a good couple of hours to get thru it all.  I really appreciate the honesty and integrity that he provided, and I got my Angie's List discount to boot!  He actually saved me money for not having to take my PC in as well and not needing more memory.  Now my husband is taki...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I needed more memory because my PC was running so slow.  When I called John, he hooked into my PC over the phone and told me it wasn't my memory.  He then proceeded to clean out all kinds of gunk I had in my processor that I didn't need that was slowing the PC down.  Then he ran a malware program and found over 200 problems in my PC, including a Trojan, which he had the program fix.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2013

06/02/2012

They just came in and boxed it the computer and the wires out for us so that the person who owned it couldn’t complain about the way it was dismantled. They were really nice and very reasonable. They were here for a couple of hours the first night. We were on a one hour’s rate for $60. They thought the problem we had with my sister’s computer could have been fixed quicker but couldn’t figure out w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Act II Computer Services LLC because we were in a mess with an old computer of a person who used to live here. It was like a rat’s nest of wires and we didn’t know what to do to get it untangled and out of here. They dealt with a problem that my sister had with her computer too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2012

04/20/2012

I dropped my laptop off and it was done the next day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my computer lost connection with the cd player and I couldn't figure out how to get it restored.  ACT ll resolved it quickly and at a reasonable price

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2012