ACE PAINTING

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Strong Painting

12  REVIEWS
Strong Painting

16year experienced insured Painter (tri-state) I have 16 years experience with residential commercial interior exterior. I have insurance and a long list of great references will provide a professional, reliable and affordable interior/exterior painting experience focusing on residential...I am a commercial painter! Give me a call for a free estimate! 16+ years experience, detail oriented with precision Excellent references available upon request. Non-smoker Pictures of recent work completed are shown. Your house is one of your most valuable investments. More than that, it is the place where lives are lived and memories are made. It is your home. Our full suite of painting services include: Interior and exterior Painting Minor Plaster & Drywall Repair Caulking trim and baseboard Wallpaper removal Deck power washing and staining Free in-home estimates call TRINO **General Liability Insured**

10/26/2010

Overall nice job. Charles' crew was far cheaper than some others we priced out. The tradeoffs were minimal. Their cleanup at the end of each day could have been better. At the end of the job, Charles personally came to the job site and double checked everything to make sure it was right. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All exterior trim/doors painted two tone.

CATEGORY house painters

12/12/2008

Charles and his crew are great to deal with. I run a non-profit housing company and they do all of our work. They are timely, perform quality work for a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, interior and exterior.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/27/2006

I think they could have been a little bit more professional regarding the clean-up, such as the scraping and drop clothes and that sort of thing. I had to do some clean up initially. When they did the railing in the back, they did not do it correctly. They spray painted it and I was not happy about that, and he offered to re-do it for me. I told them that I would re-do that myself as it wasn't a b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the wood and stucco of our home.

CATEGORY house painters