Ace Exteriors

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2001

Additional address - 7768 Hosbrook Rd, Cincinnati OH 45243. Additional contact name - Lance Humphrey. Additional DBA - AEQ LLC....

Solid Roofing Co

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job.

04/04/2019

I really can't say enough about Kyle Humphrey and his team! From quote to final payment they've been helpful, kind, and professional. The quote was competitive and I also got a high quality roof– he wasn't ever looking to cut corners. They answered every single question I had, and were awesome at communicating about timing. I'd recommend them to anyone I know, especially if you need a rubber roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New rubber roof + blown-in insulation

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,roofing

08/22/2016

He put on a new roof and gutters 11 years ago and still looks great. I expect another 19 years of life off the 30 year shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Class Professional Contractor. Completed a complete tear-off of existing shingles and installed ice guard and felt before installing the shingles. They cleaned up around the bushes and yard before leaving.

11/27/2014

Kyle's demanding schedule from clients who want his service prohibit him from responding often on email. His lean process of sales by referral vs expensive advertising means he can fit more work in, more clients, less costs. As a result, this is a winner for both the customer and Ace Exteriors. I am so glad I went local with ACE and will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ace Exteriors replaced my roof. He did exactly what he said he would do. Kyle is a down to earth roofer who is local and all his staff are local and work directly for him. I would not hesitate to use him again

06/03/2014

I noticed that water was coming over the gutters when it rained. The downspouts were stopped up. I   called on Friday and they came out today, 3 days later. I feel that was very quick. 2 workers came out and found the gutter were stopped up. There was also some debris in the gutters. The clean the gutter and got the debris out of the downspouts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters and downspouts. The helicopter seeds stopped up the downspouts.