A Smooth Move

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2016

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We have over 18 years experience in moving and packing and offer affordable rates. We also offer free estimates. We will come to your home or office for a walk-through. You will be quoted a flat rate this way you know the total cost of your move and you can budget for it. You will not have to worry about any hidden cost other moving companies have. The Price Quoted is the Price You Will PayGuarranteed ....

N/A
Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio

At Strong Ass Movers, LLC our movers are vetted, handpicked, professionally trained and receive performance based pay. Simply put that means when you move with us you will be getting the best service available at the best price around, guaranteed!

Offers by Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio on Angie's List

03/04/2015

My experience with them went very well. They did exactly what we asked them to do. We had to take some furniture to my daughter's house and some furniture over to storage. They did everything perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped with my daughter's move to a new house.

11/25/2014

Very bad. He started off by not giving me a copy of the contract even though he said he would email it to me he did not. Requested that I pay him in the middle of job. Then he never came back to finish job. Cashed check never returned numerous calls to call me back. Two weeks passed. I have to hire another mover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He set up a contract did not give me a copy after he promised. Took 1800 then did not complete the job. He cashed the check did not move me and refused to return my call. Left job incomplete. Very poor company. Do not use them.

08/21/2013

It was pretty smooth. There were no issues. They were good but nothing really bad. They were wearing regular street clothes rather than a uniform. I thought the price was pretty fair. They didn't damaged a thing. They took really good care of everything. They're right on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used One Smooth Move for moving service. His name is Anthony Stringfellow. We have him move some furniture out of my father-in-law's house to a storage unit down here in Cincinnati so it was about 25 mile move.

CATEGORY moving companies

Professional local and long distance moving and packing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover