A B Bonded Locksmiths Co Inc

Founded 1933 • Angie's List since November 2001

Contact us at (513) 531-7334 for greater Cincinnati, OH, Kentucky and Indiana to request our locksmith services. Our technicians are uniformed, well trained with many years of experience. You have the choice of mobile service from one of our many AB recognized vans or visit our showroom for service or sales....

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

08/23/2019

It went well. Tech arrived on time and was friendly and professional. Changed lock and made 3 extra keys (2 are included). Charges were $75 for call, $50 for labor, $20 to change 2 cylinders and $6.00 for 3 extra keys. Total with tax $161.60. I forgot to ask for my senior discount but the page says they offer 10%. It did seem a bit pricey to me but I wanted it done today and didn't have lots of ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key 2 locks on front door

07/08/2019

The technician was efficient and skilled... Work was performed exactly as promised. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed 4 locks

06/18/2019

Rep was on time and completed the job in a timely manner. In my opinion, it was expensive but necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door key

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

11/27/2018

I received prompt courteous service and the final bill was much lower than the estimated price. I will be using this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock replacement

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for the positive feedback. We do try to give accurate quotes by phone. We always try to do whats best for the customers security while keeping the price as low as possible. We are glad it worked out to your favor.

10/23/2018

We bought new doors and hardware and, once they were installed, we had three doors with two different keys. We hired A. B. after receiving a quote and talking to them. They were about 15 minutes early for the appointment (good with us) and were done in less than an hour. The locksmith asked me how many keys we wanted and made them. He tested them and waited here while we tested them too. They offe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keyed three locks and made two keys.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you for the good review. We are happy that you are happy and will pass the good news on to the technician responsible for the job.

We provide security products and service of lock, safe, alarm, auto locks and keys. Electronic and mechanical hardware products for residential and commercial application. Fast, licensed, bonded-insured, reliable service since 1933.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express