McHugh's Plumbing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20120630

8018 Wilson Mills Rd

Chesterland, OH 44026

McHugh's Plumbing, Inc. is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company located in Chesterland, Ohio. servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. You can count on us for professional advice, top quality work and comprehensive service – even after your project is complete. Additional DBA - Robert McHugh's Plumbing Inc. Additional contact name - Bob McHugh....

plumbing (740)drain cleaning (126)water heater repair and installation (62)sewer cleaning (38)well and water pump (19)home remodeling (17)appliance repair (16)gas leak repair (14)drain pipe installation (12)basement waterproofing (11)tile installation (7)septic tank cleaning (6)

01/14/2021

plumbing done under sink in kitchen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt Grano and coworker were professional, came on time, explained stuff to me, any material he need he had on his truck, and when they left they cleaned up. If I have anymore plumbing issue I’m calling them back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

01/08/2021

Bob was incredibly responsive and was able to do some troubleshooting over the phone prior to arriving at the house. It was a relief that he understood the water pumping system/heat system for our family room that ran off the hot water tank and was able to provide a solution since we don’t use the system. The main issue was replacing the water heater. The technician he sent the next day for remova...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

01/06/2021

It couldn't have gone better. From an immediate response to fast and professional service, it was exactly what I needed. I very highly recommend Bob McHugh and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater. Pressure Reducing valve. Main water shutoff valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

Thank you! Happy I was able to earn your business and get the job done. Much appreciated! Bob Mchugh McHughs Plumbing

11/08/2020

Very well Very kind and worked with our schedule to arrange a convenient time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaking a bathtub

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/28/2020

Needed to replace a leaking Pressure Regulating Valve and Expansion Tank

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob was responsive and accommodated us into his already busy schedule, communicating throughout. He was able to diagnose the problem with photos and a description and arrived with all the necessary parts and even potentially necessary parts. Work was completed timely and he explained what was done, answered all of our questions, including a walk-through of our new home. Finally, he took time to give us a quote for other work we were considering. We were more than satisfied with the service and relieved that our problem was fixed. We will definitely call Bob and McHugh’s Plumbing in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you. I appreciate your business and look forward to Assisting you again! Bob Mchugh

10/06/2020

We had a problem with outdoor faucets that a couple of highly skilled problem solving handymen could not resolve in the past. McHugh's plumbing took care of this and these faucets are finally useful and working great. Plus the plumber and assistant communicated clearly what they were doing and were pleasant while here, wore masks the entire time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your business! And thank you for the report. Bob Mchugh McHughs Plumbing

09/09/2020

When the original appointment was set, I was told it was a very light day and there should be no problem getting someone out to my home by 11am. At noon I texted the plumber and he called back and said he would have a better idea of when they would be able to get to me in 30-40 minutes. At 4pm I received a text saying he was sorry it didn't work out today. I still need a plumber and I'm not sure w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water filter install

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

When the customer called originally, I listened to his request and gave him advise on purchasing a reverse osmosis filter system. We discussed the project and I told him that R.O systems generally take 3-4 hrs to install. He called me back once he purchased the filter and we scheduled the appointment. Never in our conversation did I tell him we had a light day. In fact I am lucky enough to never h...

08/17/2020

Owner of company came quickly to look at the problem and provide an estimate. He explained everything that would be done and the warranties on the new water heater and his work. He was able to replace the water heater a few hours later. I was very pleased with the service and clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/15/2020

The owner, Bob, was very thorough in his inspection. His workers did a great job. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several jobs in all areas of the house: kitchen and 3 bathrooms needed repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

07/29/2020

McHugh's Plumbing is the best. I've used McHugh's Plumbing before and I'll use them again. Bob is knowledgeable and has a straight forward approach and quality service is at the heart of his business.. He stepped up to the plate a few years ago when workers were trying to get out of taking my bathroom walls to the stud before installing the new shower tiles. They wanted to screw backer board onto ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I dripped the toilet paper roll spring in the toilet as it was flushing.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate the nice report

Residential interior & exterior plumbing repair. Gas line maintenance, sewer & drain cleaning, televised sewer inspections & repairs. Hot water heaters - standard & tankless. Recoppering & replumbing, small & large repairs, garbage disposals. Bathroom & kitchen renovation & upgrades. Sewer excavation, sewer jetting & line flushing.

Septic service & pumping