MARSHALL POWER EQUIPMENT

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2011

KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL, FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, 2 LOCATIONS IN CHESTERLAND AND LYNDHURST, SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE FOR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, SNOW BLOWER SALES...

Father & Son Mower

49  REVIEWS
Father & Son Mower

Owner-operated, Two employees. Cost is determined by the job or hourly rate. Pick-up fee may apply.

05/18/2018

Friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my lawn mower, tuned it up and sharpen the blade.

C

05/03/2017

They called and said that my main problem was a bad ignition coil so i told them go fix it. When they were all done it was $217.40. That was a bit high but i really needed the mower back. When i got the itemized bill I look at bill and notice that they change the spark plug (which was brand new I change it before I took it in) and charge me $3.99. I had just bought a brand new spark plug the day b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought a mower in that didn't start. I had already try some simple repairs suck as changing the spark spark and charging the battery. I took the mower in so marshall said that they would do their standard tuneup package around $125.00.

02/23/2016

Great ! They came to my house and picked up my tiller and lawn mower. I had them back in less than a week. Good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got an old Tiller running again. They also serviced my riding lawn mower for the mowing season. Excellent work.

CATEGORY appliance repair,lawn mower repair

01/18/2016

Although I felt the charge for pick up was high the work was completed to my satisfaction. I recommend them for their workmanship. I think they overcharge for transportation. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pick up, repair riding mower.

11/01/2015

Responded immediately and completed repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wheel that fell off of new lawn mower that I purchased from them. I called and they immediately completed the repair.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

PICK UP AND DELIVERY, SALES, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIRS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT RENTAL, SNOW PLOW REPAIRS, SNOW BLOWER REPAIRS

SNOW PLOWING