Dilauro's Tree Service

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since September 2005

Four employees. No subs used. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award wining....

Artler Stump Removal

Individually owned and operated. Recommends quality sub contractors for tree removal. Charges determined by the job. Senior discounts available. Free Estimates. Quality work, reasonable rates.

08/03/2016

Again, you just don't know if they have been there rather than your tree is taken care of. They just don't leave a mess behind. They are just conscientious. They don't destroy landscape around it. That's always very important when you are a gardener. They don't destroy everything that is around whatever they are looking at the trees to do. They are the only tree service we will ever use. They are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dilauro's Tree Service for tree service.

09/28/2015

I decided to go with another provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Although I  did not use the service Mr. Dilauro did provide an estimate for tree service at our home. He responded by stopping by within a few days. He walked the property with me and we detailed what needed to be done. He provided a professional estimate and was professional in every way..

06/24/2015

The crew was great and did good work. We were held back due to the weather but they made us a top priority once we could get going this spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed several trees in our yard and also took down one large oak that encroached on a driveway we were replacing.

12/31/2014

They are professional and cleaned up. I've worked with them before and I think they're very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They planted 8 trees.

12/24/2014

I contacted Dilauro's by phone one day and they responded quickly to give me an estimate, perform the work in a professional manner, then billed me promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dilauro's Tree Service cut down a tree and ground the stump.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree work, snow plowing & tree planting.