John's Plumbing

A22 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2014

208 South St

Chardon, OH 44024

Hello, my name is John Ishee and I want you to know that you have found your plumber! I started my company because I felt that customers were being overcharged and oversold! I believe that if you have a faucet or toilet that can be made to work like new, you shouldnt be pushed into replacing it. Plumbing is expensive enough without having to pay extra for unnecessary work. With my company, you will always be quoted up front and have everything explained to you so you can make an informed decision....

Plumbing (22)

03/21/2019

I found John's Plumbing on Angie's List. His work was highly rated. I have found his services to be reasonably priced. John is prompt, reliable, friendly and informative. He suggests multiple options, even if you would need a different type of contractor to perform them. John has done numerous repairs at my home, and I am happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two toilets repaired, an outside faucet valve replaced, leaky laundry room valves repaired, and two bathroom faucet leaks fixed with new parts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

11/01/2018

John is the man!! We have a plumber for life. My kids broke the handle on the bathtub faucet and John came out promptly and had is fixed within an hour. He is courteous, professional and does exactly what you need done. Thanks John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Faucet in Bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

07/23/2018

Very happy with his responsiveness. Nice man with good people skills. Oh, and plumbing skills are great, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband is ill. Twice he sheared off our master bath toilet falling. First time, a family member tried to fix it. Second time, he asked that I call a professional. I found John's name on Angie's List. He attached the toilet very securely. He also replaced a valve in another toilet and replaced a pipe valve we have had trouble fixing ourselves. He used a ball valve, which has been very effective.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/12/2018

Great. John was very professional. He gave us an estimate so we knew what to expect before performing the services. I wouldn't hesitate to call again for any of our plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic plumbing services. Reroute leaking pipe and snaked a drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

10/26/2017

Perfect. He showed up on time, fixed the problem in a few minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken toilet hose attachment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

08/16/2017

John was pleasant, professional and punctual. He provided me with quotes for other projects and finished a rather involved job in just a few hours. His rates were comparable to others in the area. He provided excellent service at an excellent value and was very nice to deal with. No pressure, just honest work at an honest price. Would use him again and definitely recommend him for anybody in need ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking drain pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

07/13/2017

They're really, really good. Well, he's very honest and upfront about his charges and about saving us money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's replacing old plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/05/2017

John was very quick and a good communicator. He gave me options at a couple different prices and even lowered the quoted amount by $50 when the job went faster than expected. John will be my first call for plumbing needs from this point forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John replaced the outdoor faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

05/25/2017

John diagnosed the problem. Determined that only a rubber ring was required rather than replacing a much more expensive part. He was able to locate the necessary part nearby. The toilet was fixed quickly and there have been no further issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet - water was running constantly

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2017

04/29/2017

John responded promptly and was out here the next day. He cut a hole in the ceiling and repaired the leaky trap. I will definitely keep his name on file as was prompt, direct and fairly priced. My only complaint(and it really has nothing to do with John) is that there is still a hole in my ceiling b/c i cannot get a hold of a drywalled to have it repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our master bathroom shower that created a wet spot on our drywall in our kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

Plumbing Installation & Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal