Cleveland Tree and Stump

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

107 Turner Dr

Chardon, OH 44024

Providing tree removal services, tree trimming, and stump removal....

Tree Service (9)

11/14/2019

Joey and his crew provided tree removal services that exceeded my expectations. He was a great communicator, who made us aware of everything that was going on at every step of the way. Not only did he remove 4 huge trees/stumps (that were very close to our house and power lines); he also took extra time at the end of the job to clean our yard of any debris or leaves that were present.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and Stump Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

thank you it was a pleasure working with you!

10/16/2019

They did a great job. I had them take down several large old damaged trees along my property line. They were very professional and very careful not to damage my neighbor's property (took a branch down over my neighbor's power line) nor my property. They cleaned up all the debris on the drive and lawn. Their price was reasonable. I will hire them again when I need more tree work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/02/2019

I had a 75-80 ft red oak tree removed from my back yard and a maple tree pruned in my front yard. Joey and his team did an excellent job of getting the large red oak cut down in one day. They chipped the branches and hauled away the large trunk and did an excellent job cleaning up. They came back the next day for a couple hours to grind the stump, prune a smaller tree in my front yard and did anot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning and removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/26/2019

Excellent job! Professional team that maintained a clean work area. They worked efficiently and cooked the job well ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over a dozen trees were either cut down or removed because they had fallen in the wind storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/10/2019

We have 2 large trees threatening our house - 1 rotten and leaning, the other that the previous owners let grow until it was just an inch or two from the walls. Both were 5 stories tall or more. The issue is that our yard has no easy access, since we live on a hill. We had 2 other services come in and one couldn't do it at all. The other quoted THREE TIMES the price. Cleveland Tree and Stump were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing 2 large trees in difficult terrain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

06/06/2019

Awesome, very professional, polite, best price ever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trees removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

06/06/2019

The team was very polite and respectful. They left the area tidy. I’m very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

11/06/2018

The job went great! They got everything done in a day, and were clean. Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

08/02/2017

They were outstanding. They did about $1500.00 worth of work for me. Man, did they do an excellent and professional job in every respect. I would highly recommend them. I have about 3 acres here, and I have a lot alot of trees. They took out 6 trees that were some what dying. They were about 70% dead. The removal of the trees and the grinding of the stumps together was about $1350.00 initially, bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed 9 trees and 9 stumps for me. They removed 9 trees, branches, and grinding of stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

tree removal, tree trimming, stump removal, cabling, bush removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check