Chardon Square Tire and Brake

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2005

Additional fax - (440) 285-7625. Additional email - chardonservice@windstream.net Additional contact name - Bob Sipos. Additional DBA - Chardon Square Tire & Brake, Chardon Square CARSTAR Collision.A+ BBB,AAA approved Collision & Mechanical repairs,I-CAR Gold,ASE Certified.Chardon , Chesterland,Concord Chamber Member...

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

08/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alternator

CATEGORY auto repair

04/03/2014

They provided a quote to my son and still honored it several months later.  Their quote was about $100 less than most shops.  They said it would take 4 days but was done in 2 days.  They treated me and more importantly my son very professional.  I would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a dent on the panel behind the read passenger tire.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

07/22/2013

I like that they will tell me the exact thing that I need to fix my car without trying to overcharge me. They are very honest. They take me home and pick me up so I would not have to sit and wait for my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an a/c compressor and several other things I have had done by them in the past.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/03/2005

IT HELPS IF YOU TALK TO THE GUY WHO RUNS THE PLACE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED 4 BRIDGESTONE SNOW TIRES ON MY CHEVY SUBURBAN AND CHANGED OUT THE PADS ON THE BRAKES AND INFORMED THAT THE REAR BRAKE PADS WERE GETTING LOW AND 4 TIRES ON MY OLDS AUROA.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Thanks member bob sipos

Complete mechanical repair & tire store, collision frame & painting.All Tires,wheel alignments,brakes,tuneups,exhaust,We have Enterprise Car Rental On site.Deciding on a used car we will check it over for free.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express