Pro Finish Painting and Drywall

Founded 2002 •

Locally owned and operated business in Chagrin Falls. We are your go to interior and exterior painting contractor! Update your look, make a color change, or protect and beautify your home! Specializing in interior and exterior painting of both residential and commercial properties, drywall and plaster repair, and specialty textures....

UPTOWN PAINTING

16  REVIEWS
UPTOWN PAINTING

Hello and welcome to Uptown Painting. We are specialists in all things painting, including interior, exterior, paint, stain, plaster, repairs, faux, cabinets, floors, refinishing e.t.c. With 20 years experience in high quality work, we are the ones to get your project completed in a timely, professional, artistic fashion. Feel free to call us at 1-216-333-6762 and ask for David.

Award 2019

09/24/2020

I had an absolutely outstanding experience with Jared and his entire crew at ProFinish. We had several companies bid on the project and received an astounding variety of quotes and recommendations-including one company that told us that the entire stucco exterior of our house needed to be removed and replaced. Jared met with us to discuss our options and he was so knowledgeable and professional-an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of stucco (Dryvit) exterior and painting entire exterior of home

CATEGORY house painters

07/17/2020

Outstanding work, high quality finish, good value. Pro Finish painted the exterior of a newly acquired home, with an exterior in rough shape. The house looked like it hadn't been painted for quite awhile. Not anymore, the house looks lovely. I will hire Pro Finish for all my painting projects in the future. These guys are honest and do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paining

CATEGORY house painters

C

08/09/2019

Initial communication and site visit by Jared was fine. However, no estimate was ever provided and there was no response from Jared despite multiple attempts by homeowner to contact him for follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plaster install

CATEGORY drywall

05/13/2019

Great and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expansion of business

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It truly was an honor to work with you on your project!

04/23/2019

My entire experience from start to finish was outstanding. They were prompt, kept the project moving, were very professional, and the project when much quicker than I anticipated. And the quality of the work is outstanding. They were also diligent in making sure they came back and did any touch-up work required to ensure that I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely rehire and recommend! Take a lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pro Finish Painting & Drywall painted the entire interior of my home, including wall repairs/patching, refinishing / painting of oak banister and mantel, and whitewashing/refinishing of fireplace brick.

CATEGORY interior painters

[Member Name Removed]-thank you so much for you amazing review. We were so honored to be a part of your beautiful project!

Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair and Installation, Finishing, Specialty Textures