Gaetano Cement Contractor LLC

A 205 Reviews

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since June 1999

8672 E Craig Dr

Chagrin Falls, OH 44023

Gaetano Cement Contractors LLC offers over 30 years of concrete experience with a quality of craftsmanship that is unsurpassed. We are a firm dedicated to the needs and / or desires of our clients, be they decorative or necessity. We specialize in offering our clients a wide range of concrete services, from removal and replacement of a driveway to an installation of customized outdoor or indoor entertaining area. Each and every client is valuable to us and we pride ourselves on offering a level of service we know can be difficult to find when hiring a contractor. We are always available to answer any questions regarding your concrete project and are open to hearing what you the client have in mind for your home. Walkways, patio’s, driveways, polished concrete…..let’s work together to create something perfect for you!...

concrete driveway installation (157)concrete repair (87)epoxy flooring (3)drain pipe installation (3)stamped concrete (2)stone and gravel (2)excavating (2)asphalt paving (1)flooring (1)deck building (1)

08/05/2020

It was great. The crew arrived on time and excavated, formed, poured and finished the job in less than 4 hours. Also came back to cover the concrete when rain was threatening. The crew were courteous and cleaned up the job site thoroughly. Great experience! Definitely will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/28/2020

Gaetano Cement came out to evaluate our current driveway and garage. Guy was extremely helpful, professional, reliable, and knowledgeable. He educated us on industry standards and city codes. While no work was ultimately performed by Gaetano we will hire them whenever we decide to have concrete work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opinion regarding driveway/garage concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

11/24/2019

Gaetano was great to work with. This was a complex job as we needed to work around the heating elements for snow melting. Gus was knowledgeable, helpful and worked around my schedule. They kept me informed of schedule, and due to the complexity Gus made sure he was on site. I would definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace section of driveway to add heating elements for snow melting.

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Photo for Gaetano Cement Contractor LLC - 8672 E Craig Dr, Chagrin Falls, OH - 38591214

11/14/2019

I never got anyone out to my home to give me an estimate, The job is still not done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some cement poured however I was advised by Gaetano that they did not service my area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

We sincerely apologized to this client as we were not registered to work in the city of Cleveland this season. We regret that we were unable to help this client.

09/23/2019

Excellent company, excellent people, excellent work. Guy and Lisa are extremely professional. I had many questions and all were answered and explained to me and my wife. We have a large driveway and Guy explained the best way to attack this job, as if it was his own driveway. All his suggestions were spot on. Guy and his crew work extremely well together. We are extremely pleased with how the driv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gravel driveway with concrete.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you both on the project and we were happy to address every question and walk you both through the process from start to finish.

07/17/2019

Appreciate the time, professionalism, suggestions and proposal. Decided to go in a slightly different direction that was a better fit for us at the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete patio, side and front walk and partial driveway.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

05/31/2019

They did a great job. Very responsive when I had questions and very knowledgeable. The driveway looks great. Price was in line with other estimates. Guy takes pride in his work and treats the job like he is working on his own house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] - it was a pleasure to be able to work with you on this home improvement project and we truly appreciate the opportunity! Have a great summer, Guy & Lisa Marie Gaetano Cement Contractors

04/11/2019

I was very happy with the results. As soon as the spring weather arrived, they contacted me to set up a time to complete the project. They left the area clean, and removed any debris. I appreciate that they would take care of this small job (3 ft x 10 ft). Very professional, I would recommend them for your concrete jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small job, section of patio had been removed for drainage issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Photo for Gaetano Cement Contractor LLC - 8672 E Craig Dr, Chagrin Falls, OH - 37813932

We were happy to work with Ms. [Member Name Removed] on her project so that she had a functional outdoor space she could enjoy once again!

06/03/2018

Guy reviewed my property and because of the sloping he felt a deck would be a more cost effective solution. I appreciate his honesty and integrity. Something that isn't all that common these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped Patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

05/02/2018

I had a great experience/consultation on my driveway which was done only 1 yr ago and is faulty / already spalling. Received great advice and consultation of possible next steps. This guy knows his stuff ! Looking forward to receiving future quote/estimate and possible next steps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Patios & staining, decorative concrete, stamp concrete, driveways, concrete polishing, overlays, and colored concrete!

Asphalt, brick work, tuck pointing, leveling, concrete crack repair.