CHAGRIN LOCK & KEY CO.

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2006

Chagrin Lock & Key was established by me in 1982 and is an owner operated business. When you call, I make every effort to answer all calls personally and all work is performed by me. I adhere to the old fashoned business practice that the customer is actually my employer and that I work for YOU. My business has been based on this principle and I truly feel that it is the primary reason that I have had such a wonderful relationship with Angies List consumers....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

09/15/2018

Mr. Frank is polite and pleasant. After determining what the problem was, he quickly solved the problem. Lucky for me it was a problem with the strike plate and I did not need a new lock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of front door lock. Could not open front door as deadbolt would not work.

08/21/2018

Job was done very professionally. Door had to be drilled to make opening larger to accommodate the new knob.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace door knob

06/26/2018

They were very helpful in identifying the issue with our garage door. A lock was painted over and became locked. He tried multiple different ways to unlock but was not able to do so. He was very generous and did not charge for his services because we couldn't get the door open. We would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locked garage door

08/03/2016

Excellent! Wiley was extremely pleasant and knowledgable. In addition to installing the locks, Wiley also gave me some 'tips' of the trade. Wiley was very clean, actually vacuuming the floor to remove metal shavings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Fix the install of a lock on an exterior door of my home. 2. Install a deadbolt on the same exterior door. 3. Install a deadbolt on another exterior door.

03/29/2016

Wiley was great!  He was prompt in coming out to see us and did exactly what he said he would do in making 4 consistent lock sets for our front door, garage and dead bolts.  They work very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made 4 matching lock keysets

CATEGORY locksmith

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITHING, VEHICLE LOCKOUT ASSISTANCE.

SAFE OPENINGS.