Blue Dog Group Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since April 2011

For almost 30 years we have been providing our customers compete property care through our -Landscape, Tree Service, Snow Removal & now Concrete division for both residential and commercial properties. Our team works year round training and improving our system making Blue Dog Group a well balance and sustainable firm that brings those benefits to you- our valued customer! Our 2014 Philanthropy project is for "Valley-Save-a-Pet", we will make a donation to "Valley-Save-A-Pet" with each renewing lawn contract....

Szell Lawnsprinkler, Inc.

Serving primarily the Cleveland eastern suburbs for almost 50 years, Szell lawnsprinkler is a second generation family owned and operated company. We install new systems and service existing systems utilizing time proven techniques and workmanship coupled with quality materials. We have expertise in servicing, maintaining and rehabilitating copper hydraulic and electric systems as well as all brands of PVC (plastic) irrigation systems. We are state of Ohio and City of Cleveland licensed and certified plumbing contractors and backflow installers and testers.

05/19/2017

I called Monica and spoke with her on Monday 5/15/2017. She indicated that they were busy which is understandable for this time of year. I did describe what I needed done, and left my email address, and home address. She said she would send someone out to provide an estimate. No phone call, and to date(5/19) no one has shown up. Very unprofessional and disappointing being a Chagrin Falls native.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Cleanup, mulching, weeding, trimming.

CATEGORY lawn service

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for your disappointment. I know when we spoke we had all intentions of getting to your property for an estimate. Unfortunately , the spring weather has been an issue . We are to date at full capacity and booked into June. My words don't express my sincere apology for not getting back to you. sincerely Monica BDG

02/05/2015

Very well...see comments above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used Blue Dog Group for the past 3 winters for snow plowing of driveway.  Always timely and professional, does an excellent job of clearing driveway.   Price of $14 per plow is competitive and reasonable.  Highly reccomend.

CATEGORY lawn service

"Thank you Mr. (removed member name), for appreciating our efforts in taking care of our valued customers.

11/11/2014

This was a last minute request that David and Monica made happen!! I was not able to be on-site (Bay Village) for the installation. I asked David to and quot;guideand quot; our son and daughter-in-law in the process of the installation. Both our son and daughter-in-law said David went above and beyond with advice and helped them choose the best location for their property and the health of the tre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transported and installed an "anniversary" gift tree for our son and daughter-in-law. This was a very large river birch.

07/03/2014

They are wonderful. I had them for years and I really like them. Every snow plow that is needed, they are punctual and we never have to call them. They are terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Blue Dog Group for years for snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

06/21/2014

The Blue Dog people were prompt to answer our call. They gave us a thorough estimate, explaining what they would do. We had many requirements which they worked with us so that we arrived at a good work plan. They did the work as detailed. They cleaned up afterwards well and followed up to be sure that we were satisfied. We did refer to Angie's List and our friends for referrals before choosing Blu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large poplar tree, one trunk of a birch tree, pruned several large branches of other trunks of a birch tree, ground the stump of the poplar, regarded the area around this work. Laid landscape fiber and covered beds using 32 yards of mulch.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Landscaping - design & installation, hardscape, clean up. Lawn maintenance. Tree service, pruning, removal & stump grinding. Snow removal & salting, seasonal contracts. Concrete - driveways & walkways, garage floors, patios.